Dyson DC41 Bagless Vacuum - 2 Colors

Own it, love it.

Product Page
Video Review
[youtube=N2nNkWXYAYw][/youtube]

I waited years to get a dyson and picked this one up a few months ago. This machine has made me enjoy a task I’ve hated since childhood. It moves easily around objects, picks up more things than I thought possible, and the cord is super long. I would tell anyone to get this dyson.

And now for something completely different.

But seriously, I’ve owned one of these and it was the only time in my life I didn’t hate vacuuming.

Here are some Home Depot reviews along with some info / reviews from Consumer Reports.

Now I really want it. Purple or Pink?

TONS of great reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at bestbuy.com

Pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at The O

TONS of great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at target.com

I got the DC-39 and the first few times I vacuumed waaay past the recommended max fill line (literally stuffed all the way to the top). I would have not known because the suction was still just as strong. This is so different from other bagless turbine vacuums where I would vacuum and I would start noticing little bits here and there left behind even though the container was nowhere near full. It is only when I felt the suction from the wand, do I notice there is barely any suction.

If I hadn’t JUST bought the DC24 I would have bought this.

I have a “Factory Reconditioned” Dyson that I just adore. You’d never know that it wasn’t brand new except that it was shipped in a pain brown box instead of a retail one. I would absolutely recommend buying it this way – in case anyone was on the fence about that aspect of it.

To correct you, it is shipped in a Dyson box that happens to be brown, the same way if it is new, as opposed to many refurbished product where things seems to be thrown into a box without instructions, warranty, accessories, usually hastily and improperly packaged.

Darn good vacuum. Got one a while ago, also reconditioned, same price. Don’t regret it at all- it has powerful suction that doesn’t drop off as the canister fills. Doesn’t get clogged even with thick or fine hair. Rolls easily and pivots around obstacles. Has good reach with the wand and convenient emptying.

Overall, a very well designed product. It’s expensive even half off, but totally worth it.

i got the factory refurbished dc25 almost 1.5 years ago from woot…love it!

my mom has the d41 and loves it. since it is pretty similar but an upgrade (larger aw, bin capacity, reach and cord length) i would definitely recommend the dc41!

my only complaint with the dc25 is the short cord length, which isn’t a big deal, but the dc41 solves that issue. after looking at the comparison of the 2, knowing that this one is only $45 more than the one i got and is an upgrade, i don’t see how you could go wrong!

the comparison:
dc41 vs dc25 comparison

also, dyson’s factory reconditioned vacuums are like brand new.

so yeah, i’d definitely get one if i were in the market for a new vacuum!

The good: These vacuum cleaners have good suction.

The not so good: The hose and wand are very cheaply made.

If you are just looking for a nice upright then these definitely fit the bill. If you use your hose and attachments often then you might be slightly disappointed.

I own the yellow one and find myself using my Filter Queen more often even though it’s a canister type.

Is the DC41 the same as the DC41 Animal? Or is the Animal an upgraded model?

I’m in for this deal - can’t resist the lure of half price, but I am a little worried about all the customer reviews that say the plastic is cheap and breaks easily.

Still don’t like vacuuming, but a dyson makes it better and faster that’s for sure.

The Animal version includes an extra attachment. Thet attachment isn’t included in this sale. So this is not an Animal Dyson.