Dyson DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Blue

If woot has ‘nexus’ in your state - an office, a warehouse, etc. - they are legally required to charge you sales tax. it’s not personal.

I would agree if it was shipped from within the state. Oh well, just hurts businesses more and more.

I have whatever the Dyson short-necked hand held is. I’ve had it for years. I’ve had to replace the battery once- just last year, and it and the vacuum are still going strong. I use it for dusting. :slight_smile: My other vacuums are a Dyson Ball All Floors, and a couple newer Roombas. I barely ever use the big Dyson.

I read some of the scary Amazon reviews of the refurbs, but mine came packaged well and obviously re-made. The bin was cloudy but very clean and the hose has a couple of scratches but all of the attachments seem to be brand new.

I ordered mine on May 3rd, received the order confirmation. Fast forward until this morning, i logged into my account to find that the transaction shows as “DENIED”…

Fairly disappointed that for some odd reason my order didn’t go through…

If you’re curious as to why your purchase didn’t go through please email into support@woot.com and inquire. They’ll be able to answer any questions or concerns you have with your order.