Dyson DC56 Handheld Vacuum - White

Also consider this:

http://i.imgur.com/SukzPpr.jpg

I LOVE this thing. Search for “Dust Buster Lithium”, or… just click here.

It has a charging base that you can set it on in any direction, charges fast, lasts a LONG time on the lithium ion battery, easy to empty and clean, built-in flip-up brush and crevice tool… just a major leap up in handheld vacuum cleaners.

It does not.

Did you say Woot! was “kind” enough to offer you $30? Had you asked for a total refund of the obviously defective, unusable product?

Refurbished, a definition: Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially “new” items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.

Factory reconditioned, a definition: A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Former Woot! post on subject:
factory reconditioned / Refurbished topic

Offering you $30 and leaving you with a still unusable product does not sound “kind” to me.

Is the battery new on these refurbs, reconditions? Because if they aren’t you may well have to replace it to make the unit function as manufactured. A new battery from Amazon costs about $25 -$50 for aftermarket, not OEM. I just bought one for my refurbished Dyson (I bought from Woot!)

Saw the photo, thought it was an incredibly gnarly attachment for a Kitchenaid stand mixer. For crushing granite, maybe. Or grinding bones to make my bread. That’s probably it.

We use ours daily…like a religion. In for two!!! One for the mother-in-law suite and the other for the garage. Woot! Woot!

(Better than the last three mini vacs we wasted money on.)