Dyson DC59 Motorhead - Fuschia

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Dyson DC59 Motorhead - Fuschia
Price: $229.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Mar 01 to Wednesday, Mar 02) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Dyson DC59 Motorhead - Fuschia) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC59 Motorhead - Fuschia) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Dyson - Google Shopping DC59 Motorhead - Fuschia)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/8/2016 - $229.99 (Woot Plus)
1/8/2016 - $229.99 (Woot Plus)

Shout out to the memory of Lemmy!

how many suction heads about this DC59 Motorhead, i check it, only Combination Accessory and direct-drive motor? it is not a relly DC59 Motorhead

something cool

Finally, a vacuum cleaner that’s dedicated to Motörhead.

Finally, a vacuum cleaner. And tomorrow a lap top and the next day an HD TV and the next day a vacuum cleaner.

Here’s the review I posted on Amazon about this vacuum cleaner:

I’ve been looking for the perfect vacuum cleaner for a long time. For the last 10 years, I’ve been using a Dyson DC07 All Floors upright vacuum, which works very well. My only significant issue with it has been that it can’t get under furniture. I wanted to find a single vacuum that worked as well as the DC07 but would also fit under furniture. I tried the Miele S8380 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum, which is an excellent (and expensive) vacuum, but it’s not as powerful as the Dyson and the bags are outrageously expensive, especially for households with shedding pets.

So, back to the drawing board. I decided to supplement the DC07 with this DC59 Motorhead and it’s turning out to be a great solution. The DC59 Motorhead takes seconds to assemble and you’re on your way––if it’s charged when you receive it. If not, you’ll need to charge it for around three hours before you can get going.

When I started using this vacuum, I was amazed at how powerful the suction is. I just wasn’t expecting this from a cordless stick vacuum. When I got near the corner of a fairly heavyweight rug, it actually started lifting the rug off the floor. The beater bar is aptly named, too. This thing was pulling dirt and dog hair off one rug so well it was both impressive and gross at the same time.

I’m not a housework enthusiast. I just want my house to look OK if a neighbor or friend drops by. But I don’t like hauling out a big vacuum cleaner frequently. Because the DC59 is light and cordless, I am now way better at making sure that at least the public areas of the house are regularly vacuumed. I can zip through so much more quickly and easily that I almost enjoy it.

A feature that bugs some people is the fact that you have to hold the trigger down to have the vacuum run. I thought that might be a bother, but it hasn’t turned out that way. It’s very easy to hold the trigger, so I don’t think it would be uncomfortable or difficult for anyone who doesn’t have severe arthritis or similar gripping issues. The fact that you have to hold down the trigger is, in a way, a feature that helps conserve the battery charge. Because of that trigger, the vacuum is only running when you’re using it.

Though I am a big fan of this vacuum cleaner, there are definitely improvements that could be made. Battery life is short. If I’m vacuuming mostly rugs/carpets/upholstery, rather than hard-surface floors, it conks out after about 12 minutes. That 20-minute number is more accurate for bare-floor cleaning. (By the way, when the battery is used up on this, it just stops dead. It runs full-bore until it dies, though; it doesn’t trickle to a stop.) A better battery would be an improvement or, if not, a battery-pack approach as with many power tools. That way, when one battery runs out of juice, you could just switch with a fully-charged pack.

The dust container is pretty darned small and I have to empty it several times while I’m vacuuming. I do have a tendency to dump after the max line has been hit. If you do that, dust and pet hair won’t just drop out and you have to fish it out with something. I use a skewer. I don’t find this a terrible annoyance, but if I had allergies I would, since the fishing-out process tends to mean you’re more exposed to the dust, dirt and pet hair coming out of the canister.

The canister release lever design could be improved. You have to push it down, when it seems more natural to pull it up. Also, the way it’s placed, it’s easy to accidentally hit the power trigger when you’re trying to empty the canister.

There are drawbacks to this vacuum, but the fact is that it works so well and is so easy to use that it’s made me a better housekeeper

We bought one of these Dyson cordless vacuums (refurbished) a couple of years ago and absolutely love it. We consequently bought one for my in-laws a couple of years later (here on Woot, because they loved ours) and I was shocked to see that the battery was not detachable.

We bought an extra battery pack with ours so that we could use the vacuum while charging, but this feature seems to be missing in some models (or all newer versions?) which is a shame. Not to mention that batteries don’t last forever, so when it finally quits are we supposed to throw away the entire vacuum, rather than just pay to replace the battery??

This is a great vacuum, but if you can’t detach to charge the battery then it’s not worth purchasing, in my opinion.

We bought one of these (refurbished) from another site and loved it so much we bought a second one for our RV. My friend tried it and liked it so much, she immediately bought one for herself as well. I have an inside cat that travels with us in the RV. She has long hair and constantly sheds. This vacuum picks up her hair wonderfully. I could not be happier with this vacuum and use it pretty much daily.

is there four Four suction head?

Hey Woot, it’s “F-u-c-h-s-i-a”, not “F-u-s-c-h-i-a”

I purchased one of these about a year ago, and I agree that the vacuum works great and has excellent suction. I use it at my work for small jobs involving a lot of animal hair, and it’s perfect for that. However, when I have used it to vacuum my car, it only lasts about 7-8 minutes on full power, and then dies. I agree with other posts that the vacuum should have a system of quick swap battery packs, where there’s always a backup. Additionally, it should also be usable plugged in, but my assumption is that it would overheat and burn out if run more than a prescribed period of time. If so, it needs to be redesigned so it can go longer than 7 minutes. I’ll buy another for the home when they do.

Someone here can’t spell that word. It was wrong last time too. Fixed.

Got one of these a few months ago.

Would not buy again.

It’s only good for 5-10 minutes of use, then the battery overheats and it shuts down for a few hours.

Also, if you turn it upside down, the air filter falls out. We hold it in place with a piece of tape.

When it’s not overheating and the filter manages to stay in place it produces some POWERFUL suction.

It’s certainly an exciting color for a vacuum, regardless of how you spell it. I’m glad we’ve moved away from boring vacuum colors, like grey and beige.

You read my mind! Now if only woot sold A/V Receivers…

I thought exactly the same thing! It’s F-U-C-H-S-IA.
It’s the same dummy who doesn’t know how to spell DALMATIAN, not dalmation. Dalmatia was a place. F.u.c.h.s was a botanists name, no need for WOOT to think it’s a curse word.

Amazed people are still buying Dysons at full retail, let alone these refurbished prices. Not worth it at all. Had 2 break. Honestly a 130$ Bissell is better than this.
The Dyson brand confuses me with their over-priced and not reliable products.

I have a Eureka bagless upright that claimed “stronger than not gonna say dyson cause we don’t want to get sued

It is quite good, beats out my parents “Suck the padding out from under the carpet” Kirby and only a $100 if memory serves.