Dyson DC65 Multifloor - 2 Colors

I bought a DC 41 rehab on Woot a year or so ago, and was really happy until the brush stopped working two days ago. Without the brush, I essentially have to use attachments to pick up the dog hair from the rug. Yikes! I am not sure it is worth getting it repaired, and definitely not sure if I want to buy another rehab.

I dunno … why is the warrantee so short? Only 180 days vs. 5 years parts and labor at CostCo? I want one but I really like warrantees too…

How does this vacuum do with dog hair? I have a malamute at home that sheds enough for me to build a miniature version of him every week…

Back by popular demand? or Back because we have too many of these damn things!

I don’t know what the DC41 is like, but the one I have is really easy to take apart, you might be able to fix it yourself. I routinely have to take the beater bar out to cut the mass of wife & cat hair off the brushes.

Yes.
No.

Wow - annoying “flashback” hyper videos on every page. Will check back periodically until they are gone or I just decide not to look at Woot again. P.S. they are not funny.

Well… there’s an “Animal Complete” refurbished one for $100 more on Amazon… seems like a good package price… any thoughts?

I know this is a referbished device but the dust bin came dirty… Odd. The vaccuum works wonderfully but the box was missing the stair tool, product guide and registration card. Where ahould i direct my issue? Thanks in advance.

I am beginning to suspect that “refurbished” is beginning to mean “Just ship it out again Charlie. maybe it won’t come back again.”