Dyson Favorites (Your Choice)

Good luck finding filters for the air purifier. I bought a similar version (just cool only) and Amazon did not have the filters in stock - after 6 months they finally cancelled my order. I had to purchase a filter directly through Dyson. Hopefully, they will continue to support these units.

I have a Dyson ball vacuum as well as the DC34 hand held. The DC34 is a handy vac to own. I use it in the house for wall/floor edge cleaning. It’s also very handy for vacuuming out cars. A charge hold for about 15-20 minutes of vacuuming time. It takes over 2 hours to recharge. They recommend you let it sit for 1/2 hour after use before recharging. I’m very happy with mine.

“A charge hold for about 15-20 minutes of vacuuming time. It takes over 2 hours to recharge. They recommend you let it sit for 1/2 hour after use before recharging. I’m very happy with mine.”

There goes my purchase.

Yeah that battery life doesn’t sound like a good deal. Was thinking about getting the stick for a dedicated vacuum downstairs so I don’t have to lug the canister vac up and down the stairs for the wife - but with only 20 minutes I don’t think she’d find that acceptable.

The V6 can do everything the DC34 handheld can?

I bought the handheld from woot a while ago, still using it! The old one had a changeable battery though, we always have 2 fully charged and swap it out after 10min. (It will last longer if you dont use “Max”, but why would you do that??)

Sadly, Dyson has removed this feature so there’s no way to swap batteries! Thats a deal killer for me, too.

BTW, the one we bought 4 years ago is going strong still.

I was about to buy it when I saw how much the filters cost ($70 each at Dyson) and how often you have to replace them (6mos of non-stop use).

I bought this from Woot and am very happy with it, it works as well as my big Dyson, but it IS JUST FOR SMALL JOBS. You’re not going to replace any regular vacuum with it.

It has a turbo mode but that reduces the time to about six minutes. It really pulls in everything in that mode. I found this to be an excellent use, when I was scraping paint off my walls, it would easily pick up the paint dust as I went.

I would recommend it IF you realize it’s not for any extended use. Just for spills now and then when you don’t (or can’t) haul out the big machine.

For the fan specs
Dimensions: 4"D x 6’W x 24"H

Lol - 6 feet wide? really?

It’s all a matter of perspective. LOL