Dyson Upright or V8 Stick Vacuum

Last time i bought a refurb Upright from woot thing died at exactly 7 months beware these refurbs.

Does truth hurt cha? They are junk as far as I’m concerned. I’ve had two battery and two upright electric. The uprights were great, but the fact is there are better brands now that are lots cheaper. The battery models have always sucked, and not in a good way.

Just think…you coulda had a V8!

Just got our UP13 Ball Animal Upright. Looks brand new…no scratches or signs of wear and tear. Dyson factory refurbished…not Woot or Amazon refurb. Came with several more accessories than shown…I think we got the 7 tool set instead of the 4 tool set. Both filters are new. Tried it out and we were astonished at how much pet hair it picked up immediately! So, was wary because of the low $169 price that I’d get a beat up used model…but I am VERY happy with this Dyson refurb!

1 Like

Mine broke 5 weeks after getting it. Worked great while it lasted. Out of warranty with WOOT.

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Remember that you have a 6month warranty with dyson

https://www.dyson.com/support/warranty.aspx