Which model is this?

1 Like

Frist?

1 Like

He ment frisk lol

1 Like

Whooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooh.

1 Like

It’s a v10. Dyson vacuums are specified by the v followed by the model number. The accessories differ and that is where the different labels come in. Dyson v10 animal will have different accessories when compared to absolute. This specific dyson pack is probably dyson allergy. The high torque head doesn’t normally come in a v10 pack so it’s probably actually the direct drive head. Right now the allergy v10 is $350 at Walmart.com.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming this. Are you saying that the torque head isn’t actually included in this pack…and the direct drive head is?

No, I meant frist… going way back to the days of Slashdot

Can you confirm which model this was? The headline state it has the torque drive head and that’s why I bought it (woot woot!) but others in the forum believe this head is not included. Thanks!

Hi there. Unfortunately, I can’t. We flipped this from Amazon and that’s all the info I have. If you don’t like it though, we have a 30 day return policy. CS will help you with a return label.

1 Like

Don’t question the copy and paste format. Its the normal method used. Just be happy to actually receive it. These are known for having shipping issues out of Amazon fulfillment services hands or so they say. Since, I was told these are usually filled by third-party vendors they quite often get lost in shipment or so the tracking claims.

Glad you know so much about our business considering you don’t even work here. These are moved from Amazon inventory and shipping from Amazon.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t question CS neither should forum staff.

1 Like

2 Likes

I received it today and it is the Animal version with the torque head drive as advertised. It shipped from Amazon and is NIB so I’m thrilled at saving ~$300 on this.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

These were actually listed as new. I was not aware of that. Apologies @ThunderThighs for ranting previously believed these were refurbished versions and also not being able to buy did not help matters.

I received mine… it was supposed to be the animal variant… the dyson box felt light, was beat up and obviously had been opened previously. I opened it up to find a black and decor hedge trimmer. No accessories. No vacuum.