Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum

Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum

Stupid question. Does this include the main Torque Drive head? I see that it is greyed out in the picture, but the description does not specifically state that it is NOT included.

Yes, it would be included. I think it’s unintentionally grayed out. Whoever added the text to the picture took their background over too far.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

K, thanks! Gonna, pull the trigger on this.

If someone who works at Woot could also confirm that the main head is included I would appreciate it. I consider this a great deal if all the normal accessories are included but if I have to buy the head separate I wouldn’t be interested.

Yep, it’s included. Our captions put a opaque white block at the bottom of photos.

1 Like

Hello, does this vacuum has warranty? For how long?

As per the listing:

Warranty: 180 Day Dyson.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Will this come back in stock?

Hi there. This was our 24-hour daily deal. Likely the deal will come back but I’m not sure exactly when.

1 Like

I just received mine in the mail…
They sent the V10 SV12 Total Clean… Not the V11 Torque.

Great job Woot!
I’m currently on hold (going on 15 minutes) to try to get someone to help.

Just got off the phone… They don’t have any more in stock (not that I expected them to)…
They asked if I wanted to keep it and get a 15% refund… LOL, I can get a brand new v10 for about the same price as what I paid for this… This was a deal because it was a V11…
I told them to get me a prepaid label so I can send this crap back…

Hope there isn’t anyone else they are scamming with this switch (who might not know the difference in the model versions)…