Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum

I ordered one last time, it looks new. Refurbished means that Dyson took the returned vacuums and fixed what was wrong with them. They do have warranties.
I did have an issue with mine, the charger didn’t work. Called Dyson and I got a new one in the mail a few days later.
It doesn’t have the capacity of my big Dyson, but the convenience of use kinda blows my mind.
This is well worth $159.99

With a Lemmy decal on it or something like that too.

We’ve had a DC-59 for years (granddad of this one) and it still works great. We bought this one full price at a military exchange. Battery crapped out on warranty and Dyson sent me a new one, no questions asked.

Just ordered this one from woot. New one down stairs, old one upstairs.

Only gripe is ability to deal with new wool carpets that shed fluff. It’ll clog till the shedding cycle is over. The shedding stuff will clog these vacuum cleaners and it’s pain, but clearing the Dyson is easy. If/when you have new carpets that shed a lot of fluff, consider using the portable versions till the carpet stops producing a lot of fluff.

Having said this, if you have non-carpeted areas or carpets that no longer shed fluff, buy this vacuum cleaner.

Clearing clogs is easy (use a chopstick) if they occur. The throat in these vacuums is small so don’t it pick up your kid’s teddy bear but it does great for everyday dust and grime

I ordered ours from Woot last month and so far have really liked it. Everything came in great condition, definitely looked slightly used but still runs perfectly. Only issue we had is that it didn’t come with an extension wand. I looked over the description again and I guess it doesn’t say that it has one included but the pictures clearly show it having the wand. Just curious if anyone else who ordered one had a wand with them or were they even expecting it. Thanks!