Dyson V7 Animal Cordless HEPA Stick Vacuum

Dyson V7 Animal Cordless HEPA Stick Vacuum

The Dyson V7 can be found directly from Dyson brand new for $189.99 ($10 more than this refurb) and it comes with a bonus kit.

Bonus free tool kit options:

• Deep Clean Kit
  • Clean & Organize Kit
  • Whole Home Cleaning Kit
  • Car Cleaning Kit

So, your choice.

That’s not the Animal version. Ours comes with the mini Motörhead tool as well.

Actually it is one in the same. There is no V7 “Animal” from Dyson.

1 Like

I think they just renamed their V7 line up. I tried to search V7 Animal vs V7 Allergy and there is no info on the “Allergy” one so it’s probably relatively new. I think when the V7 first came out, the models included “Animal” and “Hepa” lines in addition to the 2 that still exist. The Allergy one linked above looks like it took the place of the Hepa one and the Animal one either disappeared or was merged with the Absolute version (which has all attachments). The Animal one here on Woot comes with 2 more attachments over the Allergy one offered by Dyson (but you do get the extra toolset on the Dyson site), but the Allergy one also does not claim to have a Hepa filter (but is Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly). I’ve been going back and forth on which to go for as I’d prefer the Hepa filter but would also prefer to have new and not refurbished.

1 Like

The Motorhead tool is the car cleaner kit. You can choose what kit you want to make it “animal” or “motorhead”. I own them. It’s like that elusive extra number at the end of the model # to pretend it’s something unique that we have discussed before.