Dyson V7 Cordless or UP20 Upright Vacuum

Dyson V7 Cordless or UP20 Upright Vacuum

Does the V7 come with a battery?

1 Like

Discription does not mention the attachments that usually come with a V7. Are they included?

1 Like

Is the Dyson UP20 Upright Vacuum, 246818-02 cord-free or battery operated. Does not show cord in picture but does not mention cord-free in description.

1 Like

Wondering if this comes with the battery and the attachments?

1 Like

It’s corded. I hate the fact that it’s become commonplace for marketing images to cut out the cords, but here we are.

I can’t seem to find the model UP20 on dyson website. Is this discontinued? When I search it gives me animal 2 model.

2 Likes

FWIW. We are on our 3rd Dyson. The newest is the corded ball like the one in the pic. Our complaints are the power button and the upright locking mechanism when you park it. It takes 3+ times to get it to stick. The vacuum suction is just as good as past models, that’s never been an issue. The ball style is easier to maneuver than older models.

As to the cordless model. We have been holding off until they get better battery life. You can only vacuum for an avg of 15 mins.

I also heard a rumor that Dyson will no longer be producing corded models. There is hope that they finally got the battery issue resolved.

Battery Included on V7 Cordless

Checking on attachments.

2 Likes

Thanks, waiting for a reply to determine whether I pull the trigger or not.
Edit: still waiting, but now it doesn’t matter since it sold out before we got an answer.

Looking at the map, most of America needed a vacuum.:thinking: A few states are apparently sparkling clean already.:sunglasses::+1:

Mothership website says: Item model number - UP20 Ball Animal 2
So, looks like same thing, just a shortened name.

Bought this Jan 2021 and the battery needs to be replaced already. Buyer beware!