e-maul

its kinda sad that everything being said about the shirt is funnier than the shirt itself. i can’t bear it

This shirt is hysterical

If the hate maul came from a bull would he be considered a Cyber Bully?

Clearly a feral druid.

Winner winner chicken dinner… or in this case… bear dinner?

His paws seem a bit large for the keyboard…

The bear is into slash? Interesting.

Is this some kind of PvP MUD that bears like to play?

You are in the woods

Look

You survey your surroundings to the north is a hunter armed with a shotgun to the, west is a babbling brook, to the south you see a family on a picnic, to the east is a sheer cliff.

East

The family at the picnic screams in terror

Roar

The children run away, the father attacks you with a stick

Slash

You swipe your massive paw and kill the father in one swoop, blood gushes everywhere landing all over the picnic spoils.

Eat

You enjoy the perfectly seasoned picnic spoils in the now abandoned clearing

The more serious question is whether this computer can hibernate.

As a fan of the use of the hyphen in e-mail, I’m glad to see this written as e-maul instead of emaul.

I love how bears are still stuck using MS-DOS.

I could make a reference of a certain internet bear who loves children but there is no possible way to make it not weird.

It’s a ruse so they appear less technologically advanced than they really are.

“Ursine Embassy of Yosemite National Park”

I thought the first word was Urine the first time I read it through…

Love the design. Hate the green color.

And the guy on the other side of the conversation is like, “Is that supposed to turn me on?”

Hey Boo Boo!

I would have enjoyed the description more if the bear was trying to scam a pick-a-nic basket :slight_smile:

Pedobear is apparently also a hell of a lot more intimidating IRL.

This inbox is too big. This inbox is too small. But this inbox is just right.

The shirt I bought over 2 weeks ago hasn’t even shipped yet. Is that normal? (Banana Banana Orange)

Anyone get their mystery shirts yet?

I can’t stand shirts that rely on a huge caption to tell the joke. Any picture of a bear using some gadget would fit in just as well here.

In fact, why not just replace the picture, and have it say in big letters ‘I forgot how the joke goes, but the punchline is if a bear mauls you over the internet it’s called e-maul.’