E-Z UP Vantage Instant Shelter Canopy

come on woot.

Not a good deal at all. Bought this at sears of all places this summer for 39.99.

65.00 on sears today.

These are not like the cheap ones. I raced RC boats at events, and belong to beach club, where the cheap ones fold in at sides and or get lifted away in a 20 mph gust. The cheap canopy usally has less roof pitch bends down letting air under and at same time creates lift because of deformation . The easy ups just shrug it off if staked in much heavier winds. I have seen at least 40 cheapies destroyed no EZ ups ever.

Where to?

Good grief folks. Yes, you can get canopies cheaper. But this is not as cheaply built as those.

I have two canopies I paid over $400 each for. But that included custom printing, and they get used every single weekend all summer long, and are still perfect after 4 years of use.

Even the amazon deal that someone found doesn’t seem to include the case and is an older model.

I you use a canopy 2-3 times every summer in perfect conditions, you’ll probably get a couple years use out of the $80 model, and that’s probably the best deal for you.

Sometimes the best deal is not measured in dollars.

In this case it is as evidenced by flat sales. The poor picture did not help.

Hey all. Better late than never. Here’s the differences for this new version:

• Upgraded Roller Bag
-Wide-Trax Roller Bag: High density wheels with Wide-Trax axle for superior stability, Sure-Grip large ruberized carry handles
-Heavy-Duty Zipper for E-Z open & close
• Upgraded Reinforced corner patches
• Upgraded components on frame