E2 Family Winery

Awesome. Thanks!

I’m sure you had a busy day but the PS on current offer drove my business…hopefully you can get back soon!

Apologize for the delay, our winemaker has to retrieve the information and he has been on the bottling line…he assures me he will have it for me today!

Your wines sound wonderful.

The 2009 Cab: Can you please tell me the “drinking window” on that? How much longer will it be good for?

Okay so we do not test TA but PH is 3.4 and Zero (0) RS. Oak was French and American, used barrels. :slight_smile:

Depends on how it is stored…it is drinking well now but sturdy enough to lay down for another year

oops missed a question, the zins are NOT made from the same fruit…the Family Vine is our estate zin, older vines. Also older vintage. :slight_smile:

ha, was about to ask the difference between the two zins! Decisions, decisions…aged zin sounds delicious…what would you say are drinking windows on both zins? is Family Vine all 100% estate fruit? How about the other zin? Is it a blend of fruit sourced from diffeent vineyards? I am going in on the Family and considering the other… tahnks for your participation!

Hi, yes the Family Vine is estate fruit, but we also grow the grapes for the Zagans, just different vineyards -we have around 600 acres…they both are drinking well now, the Zagans is younger and is not as “big” as the Family vine. I would drink FV now and lay Zagans down for 6 more months-but that depends on your palate-many people love it now.