E5 NCAA Men's Mascot Hoodies

Hi All,

Sorry if we do not have your team!
Due to different licensing restrictions, we cannot offer as many schools as we would like.

Hello,

The Tennessee hoodie will be orange, not brown. While converting the image files, a slight issue arose with the color. We are working on getting the image in the sale updated. Thanks for the patience!

so sad to see Penn State included in these things…why do people still support that awful place?

Came here to say the exact same thing. What sense does it make to have almost all Big Ten schools? I’m surprised there is no Michigan or Northwestern either.

Right, everyone who ever attended this university is responsible, right? Grow up!!

If they had a hoodie for Rice University, I’d buy one. They are in NCAA Division I, after all.

yes

glad you see it as not that big of a deal there Mr. Nittanyguy…

The pictures are clearly just a school logo superimposed on a stock sweatshirt photo. I wish they had actual pictures of these things.
They’re probably not made yet.

What? How can you leave out my tiny community college that I went to for two years!!!

My school not included. C-Ya.

Hello!

The hoodies are all in stock and ready to ship. The school logos on the front are tackle twill embroidered, which is hard to tell from the stock photos. However, they are excellent quality.

What an ignorant statement. Are you really blaming a university with 100000+ students and 25000+ employees on the actions of a few individuals?

I wasn’t planning on buying one of these, but I’ll be thinking of you when my Penn State hoodie shows up in the mail :blush:

What an absolutely ignorant, ludicrous comment to make.

Hey, you have Army and Navy but no Air Force! Won’t get my business.

It was a big deal, but not everyone who ever attended the university or rooted for its sports teams is responsible. Use your head. Or get off this product site onto a normal troll site.

Wow! Considering your “troll” statement, you could give lessons on unnecessary nastiness. I don’t have a stake in either side of this argument, but it’s disheartening to see such a high level of ugly on this site, where it has no place. Most of these comments read as if written by whiney teenage bullies. SAD!

You must mean THE Ohio State University!

Actually, I agree with you. Got overly sensitive about my alma mater, just don’t understand how someone can get it in their head to blame an entire university perpetually for the acts of a despicable depraved individual. But again, I agree, this is a fine site, not the forum for raising or further responding to this. Over and out :`)

Wow - Woot is really going down the toilet. I haven’t seen anything here remotely interesting in a long, long time. (Not sure why I still check.)

Some tips for a front-page 1-item ad:

1. Make it something that isn’t just for men. You’ve already lost 50% of your audience, minus women who want to buy for the others in their lives.
  2. A significant number of people don’t follow sports or sports teams at all. You’ve just cornered yourself into a niche.
  3. Have you done surveys or market research lately? Perhaps you’re more connected to these things than I am, but I suspect that sports hoodies are an item that simply isn’t geared toward the Woot audience.
  4. If I’m wrong, well, sorry for the bad advice. Adios, Woot!

stop your Snibbling