E7 ANC Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones

E7 ANC Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones

2 Likes

Why are so many people falling for these random Chinese manufacturers with zero reviews?

I have these from woot. Noice cancellation part doesn’t work too well. It’s a bit squeaky, but not using noise cancellation, these are decent. It’s nice to have full over the ear at a decent price. I paired with an android tv and am listening to wireless audio. The charge claims are yet to be tested.
Whether these are no name Chinese or not, the packaging seems to be a western name / last name with multiple inserts suggesting the availability of support. I have yet to make use of support.

I would say the on/off/noise cancellation switch is less than awesome because it’s a 123 slider that… you want it in the middle, but it’s like a game to get it there.

I haven’t yet tried the microphone but it must be built in. OK. I don’t know whether it’s my set or just I’m not understanding how it works. But the microphone seems to not work all the time. It’s not a good thing and I’m not (yet) sure if this is a mute mic issue or just a problem with the headset. It might work for a minute. Then not work at all. Just the mic. The sound quality is decent but this is my experience. It might not be yours.

As for comfort, I would say it’s snug. I’m not hating it.

I like the hard carry case included.

Basically, I figured for $15, why not? And… let’s say it’s better than I expected as I was fully prepared to dump them for a bad trial. You also might be surprised. I’d rather wear these than something I could lose, so there’s that.

Sound quality? I’m no audiophile. But I think the sound is clear enough. But it is noise isolating a bit much. May not be perfect for some, but I would say temper your expectations. It’s a decent deal for the price.

2 Likes

Me likem…want order more…Sold Out,dammit!