EA Sports Hockey and Football Game – 2 Pack

Another lame woot! Why do I continue to stay up for this cra…no, wait, I want crap. Where’s my crap, woot?

So how much were tehy last time?

Why does it seem the podcast is for a robotics starter kit…

these don’t look like a robotics starter kit…

it’s a traveshamockery.

Two for Tues is begninng to suck twofold

Wow… Pseudo-Retro. I think I still have my Atari 2600 in the garage!

EA Hockey? Can we make Gretzsky bleed???

podcast item alert doesn’t match today’s item of the day…hmmmm

-Derek-

this site is realy starting to suck bad what happen to things people realy want at a good price. call me when you get a good dvd recorder or a real video games the real people still play like Playstation 2 or Xbox or even something portable but this crap please i dont care it you gave 6 game pads for that same price

Again?..seriously, i think its time for a woot off again!!

Can’t go wrong for $2.50 each. Now we have birthday gifts for the kid parties.

I bought these for a friend a while ago, DONT DO IT!!

worst woot ever? wasn’t there a little pic in the bottom of those girly watches awhile back predicting that they could be perceived as worst woot ever. well here ya go. games from 11 years ago, games no one cares about. people buy em up, so we don’t have to waste a whole woot day on them again.

WOW! It’s like a woot Bag of Crap without the bag. Somehow forcing buyers to take two of these seems like cruel and unusual punishment.

EDIT: B.O.C (without periods) translates to “Bride of Chucky?”

not gonna lie. i’m a little disappointed. but maybe tomorrow there’ll be a few gigs of ram for… 20 bucks (hint hint)

AGAIN?!?!?!?! Toys R’ Us couldn’t sell this crap, the “Woot-Off” obviuosly didn’t and now a wasted woot night. C’mon!! Bring on the FLAT PANEL BIG SCREEN TV’'s!

And Not INFOCUS.

GOOD…NIGHT…NOW!

Seriously? Again? Y’all must have a million of these things. The price is good, but with NHL 95 (the year they took the blood out) it’s just an old crappy game. Worth the $5 as a gift for a kid (niece, nephew, favorite student). Maybe if there are any left when I get up in the morning I’ll drop $20 (wow - that includes shipping) and have gifts for 6 nephews!

What a stupid woot. If it was 1992 I would still get a couple cheeseburgers and fries for $5 than this silly thing. Need to step it up woot, not too pleased lately.

Vex Robotics Starter Kit ?

Check out the pod cast.

Yah know…maybe if this was $0.05 I’d go for it…no thanks…I’m out

Woot, I pledge my undying allegiance to you, thank you for Madden '95, I will spend hours playing this…seriously…no I don’t live in my parents basement…yes I have kissed a girl…so what if she was my cousin…thanks woot

I can never buy EA
They are EeEEEEEEvil
They destroy franchises before they are born
they drink the blood of babies
/former Earth and Beyond player
//RIP 9.22.04
///Drunk, but wont buy sober
////Slashes are our friends
/////GAAAAH!