EA Sports Hockey and Football Game

shipping kills this

ohhh interesting too bad i already own a few of this …

And now it’s officially a woot-off (these are in every single one).

I have these, definitely worth $1 of entertainment.

They should go fast.

$0.99?!?!

Come on Woot! You’re killing us poor people with these high-priced items!

:wink:

Ninety-nine cents? This has got to be the last of them, right? Well, until Tuesday… then maybe they will be 2 for .99?

'95 was a good year…

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

EA Sports Hockey and Football Game
$0.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 EA Sports Hockey & Football TV Games

rofl, they’re good for the younger generation… a friend of mine has one of these and a pac-man joystick thing. Kids love em. can’t beat the price. 6$.

Okay, 99 cents, plus $5 shipping (hah), now that’s cheap.

Good to see some average-down listings, looking forward to Bork Orates Congress.

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

already got 2… and 1 doesn’t work, haven’t tried the other one yet… Maybe need to replace the battery taht comes with it that is suposed to be charged.

somebody needs to tell me how to rig two up to play 2 player… even though I doubt the ability is programmed in.

$8 for three! Too bad you can’t play against each other.

I think they were 5 bucks last woot-off as well, weren’t they? And there were about 10 gazillion of them =x

I bought one of these last time they were up. Yes - NHL 95 is one of the worst years for NHL, but it’s worth $0.99 - get three of them and give some to your friends for cheap gifts.

I never played Madden 95 back in the day - so there is no nostalgia for that game for me. I tried playing it once but the suckiness of it made me want to injure myself…

Yes - you can still do tricks in NHL 95 and score 90% of the time if you get your technique down right…

I brought this one at the last woot off, for a much higher price. :frowning:

you know, now that I think about it, I could use another White Elephant

It would be nice if woot could combine all your woot-off purchases into one shipment. That way you would only have to pay shipping once, and this might accually be worth it.

AARRGGHHH!!!

I wooted this weeks ago – AND I STILL DON’T HAVE IT!

Becuase FedEx blows soggy chunks! The imbicile driver keeps delivering my woots to someone else - I have YET to receive a woot through FedEx.

PLEASE OFFER AN OPTION FOR UPS, EVEN IF IT COSTS $6.00 INSTEAD OF $5.00!!!

I paid $9.99 + $5 shipping for two single packs on a 2-fer Tuesday. The games are a bit much for my 8 year old. You really have to study up on the manuals to learn the commandsto get the players to do what you want, and the commands will change depending on the situation. Lots of room for tweaking who is on your team, and the schedule between all the teams, and that sort of thing.

Go for it. Buy three for $7.97 including shipping, play with one and you’ll get your money’s worth, give the other two away.