Eagle

This design is the epitome of awesomeness. Well done to the artist! Going to have to dip in the wallet for this one.

I completely agree with you on the beak splash; it ruins it for me.
Also, being centered does nothing. If it were offset to one side, I may have purchased. Sigh…

There is no such species as “American Eagle”, and the Bald Eagle is our national bird.
** Wikipedia **

This is one of the nicest designs I’ve seen in quite a while. I’ve been cutting back on my t-shirt buying, but I cannot pass up this one.

That’s a pretty design but a bit too generic for me to pick up. I wasn’t very impressed with any of the winners this go around. Especially #2.

Oh well congrats to everyone that won.

Bah humbug. I wanted the popsicle one.

There has been a lot of speaking on the women’s shirt fit. The current shirt (Anvil) is preferred by me, but I’m in the minority it seems. At least among the most vocal on the forums, most people here clamor about how great the old shirts (AA) fit. You might find you like the Anvils better, shrug I find the Anvils have a better cut to fit my body shape without being sucked to my skin tight and constantly needing to be readjusted as I move. It’s all pretty subjective as to how you like your shirts. Best thing I can suggest is pony up $12 and try one yourself.

Here’s a whole thread about it. http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4862827&pageindex=1&replycount=1002

I would like this one on a tank as well. Any chances of it happening?

Lack of AA + on silver = no buy :frowning:

Speed to First Woot: 3m 27.555s
First Sucker: dalmz1z
Last Wooter to Woot: xduf11
Last Purchase: 8 minutes ago

First day sales 1131
First day post 28