EarCheck Middle Ear Monitor - 2 Pack

if i could use this to see inside my own ear, i would DEFINITELY get one. but checking out someone else’s ear is just gross.

Wouldn’t the excrutiating ear pain be a more inexpensive way to check for ear infections?

Hey, this is costs as much as five co-pays to my HMO. Pass…

From the description: “Place EarCheck Monitor in our Ear canal.”

You’d think Woot rakes in enough to pay someone to do that for them

i was really excited about this one, that is until the part about pus in the ear.
eww!

Don’t u mean “one in each ear”? :smiley:

I cannot imagine a scenario in which two ear-infection-detection selections would be needed.

Apply directly to the forehead, Head-on. Apply directly to the forehead, Head-on. Apply directly to the forehead, Head-on. Almost the same thing, right, right?!

Wonder if this thing would work on my Dawgs? Anybody??? Or if they would hear the “Probe Noise” and run Screaming into the next Galaxy?

SERIOUSLY!? You need to get out more. Check in the 0-10 range for certain and even adults get them…they suck.

in for 1, since i have a 2yr. old. never know when i would need one, but for only $10 bucks each, its good to have around just in case. if i don’t need it, then $20 is nothing to worry about.

currently selling for $49 at http://store.babycenter.com/product/code/3760.do?scid=SSE:GOO

oh god I’m horrified by this product. I get visions of that Star Trek movie with the “All new 1975 Chrysler Cordoba, with Corinthian Leather” guy putting that bug in Chekov’s ear.

I’ma go hide for 24 hours, see you, Wooters!

PS., if you THINK you need this, theer probably is an infection. If you DO have an infection, wont you see a doctor anyways?

Seems like a test kit for a car that wont start, tells you “Nope, your car wont start”

yes, guys, ‘srsly’.
this would be great for parents of infants (who, btw, are the intended audience, not you guys. so can it). it could save a costly visit to the dr’s office.

PS - I just realized I’d be a mean moderator. 99% of these comments would be gone

Obviously, you’ve never had kids. In fact, you probably did have one before you were 3. They’re extremely common, and often times go unnoticed and untreated. However, they can be serious, as in temperature over 103 and kid projectile vomiting.

These make a great gift for people with kids. I teach 4th grade and ear infections are like the number one reason my students are out sick. Kids just seem to be so much more susceptible for some reason…

Actually a really good deal. Everyone has them $50… not to mention it might save me a trip to the doctor’s office.

Well, woot is against the spread of ear fluid. They don’t want to be causing any new EFTD’s. I can’t imagine why anyone would return a product that finds fluid in your inner ear. Wonder what other things you could use these for…

well worth the money
http://www.amazon.com/EarCheck-1018-Middle-Ear-Monitor/dp/B000FJCRJI

waited the whole day and came up with this piece, well i dont get to spend more money tonight then, too bad for woot. peace!

None of you have kids clearly. They do get a lot of ear infections (some at least do, mine included). I heard about these good price.

it’s like a very basic tympanometer.

One for each ear, I’m guessing? Or possibly so you can dual-wield them like lightsabers.