Eargrips Behind the Head Fleece Ear Warmer – 2 Pack

Adult Navy is already gone… Good thing I wanted the brown…

I just got the kid ones on Woot Kids for my 6 year old daughter and they do fit her well, they are adjustable, and she LOVES them. She thinks they’re very comfortable and stay on when she’s bouncing around! :smiley:

I was considering getting a set of Navy Blue for the wife and I, but it is not showing on the “Want One” purchase screen. Is this just me?

Plenty of good reviews on Buzzillions.com
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/women-eargrips-adult-behind-head-ear-warmers-reviews

they just finished a woot off not that long ago, they are proabably still trying to pack up all those useless knives that no one bought…

The navy is already gone? Thanks, you jerks!

These things are toys when it gets really cold. Your gonna need a really GOOD stocking cap and probibly a neck gator or wool scarf. The tourist season is over!

If these are warm like the Gorgonz I bought on Woot last year, they’ll be well worth the price.

how well do these block out wind?

I’d get some for work, but they have to be black. :confused:

Awwwwww yeah! Got some last year too!

I got a (couple of) pair(s) last year, and not only are they still in great condition (new looking, actually), but they work very well and are comfortable (I have an average-size head).

When it’s really stinkin’ cold, I wear them under a stocking cap, and they help a lot! The fleece is really soft, so it’s better to have these next to your delicate ears.

When it’s not so cold, I sometimes wear them with a (non-stocking) hat, and that works great, too, if you want to be a little more stylish but still keep your ears warm.

Quite adjustable, too.

My wife and daughter like them, also.

Highly recommended.

Got some last year. They are wonderful!

It wouldn’t be too late for the ear muffs to get here by Christmas if Santa were in charge of woot’s shipping…

I’ve had both this and the gorgonz ear warmer shown in the amazon page, and must say that the gorgonz is much tougher and warmer. Less flimsy too.

u can haz pink:D

may feel too snug if your hat is size 7 5/8 or larger

If these things are “one size fits all” how come they sell separate kids and adult sizes?

I know it’s a dumb question, but are we getting 2 PAIRS?

Pretty darn well. While some wind will still get through since they -are- cloth, they do a fantastic job of really taking down the windchill. I find my face becomes the part of my body I worry about more than my ears when I wear these, so by comparison my ears remain toasty-feeling. =D