Early Warning Radar and Laser Detector EW-3400

I’t is not our computers, it is Woot’s system. They must have bought some of their own stuff at a rock bottom price. Come on guys, how can you get to the BOC if the system is screwed up…

?

Yes , it has been pure hell trying to post or navigate in these forums.

Well I’m taking this as a sign that my merry wooting of the day is done. This deal buster ain’t gonna get pulled off before midnight. Happy Wooting to All and to all a good Woot

Ill see you guys at midnight…ugh…

whatched a crabbing movie…crab like tuna…tuna is a fish…sharks are fish…sharks are killers…this listing will be a wootoff killer…(good reasoning)

Nobody comes here anymore. It is too crowded.

Hello *echo *echo…is there anybody there *echo *echo

Thank you WOOT! for letting me get dinner.

Maybe the servers would be able to survive if people didn’t have their browsers refreshing every .00001 seconds.

Ooooo maybe we’ll get a BOC filled Woot programmers! ::woot woot::

six degrees of wooting?

Early warning radar and laser detector ew-3400 new $59.00 + $5.00
Adaptec acs-100 usb 2.0 HD enclosure $14.99 + $5.00 refurb
Logitech Action controller w/vibration feedback for ps2 $4.99 + $5.00
Nascar scanner w/noise reducing earmuff $29.99 + $5.00

Slow…

Is this one going to take long? I have to feed my cat…

i have one of these…and from my experence they really work…but the problem is that they are banned in four states…i don’t know them off the top of my head but i recomend this…

WOOT’s Servers must look like phenolic toast floating in melted aluminum butter!

The cop points the laser at your car and activates it, your Early Warning Radar Detector screams “SLOW DOWN” .67 seconds after it detects the laser. If you were to react in .5 seconds or less…you still got caught. Speaking from experience.

I have this and its actually pretty accurate. I like how far it lets you know where there is “trouble” ahead. The compass works without problems either and all around at this price is a good buy. I paid 70 a few months ago. Good price.

lol, and yes…I actually laughed out loud at that!