Early Warning Radar/Laser Detector

I’m up late anyway :-), so here is my wonderful set of links.

Froogle Link $39.00 Minimum

Yahoo! Shopping Link $49.00 Minimum

Shopzilla Link $99.95 Minimum

Amazon Customer Review Link 5/5 Stars

Can this detect police?

Cheap Radar Detector = False Sense Of Security.

Radar detector?

No thank you, they are generally frowned upon in the state of Georgia.

do these work > i want a valentine 1

I think i’ll buy one since my last one broke and the summer time is approaching.

It detects radar… not people. If the police use radar, yes. If they’re using a “hi-tech stopwatch” then no.

Nu

would love to have one of these but they are illegal in va and woot is not worth going to jail for – love ya though

I used to have a need for these things. Not anymore more though, my 84 Cutlass just doesn’t move as fast as it used to.

I own a cobra, trust me, it’s worth the extra money. If it saves you from one ticket it pays for it self.

Illegal where I live. no woot

BAH, I already own a Valentine One. See ya’ll tomorrow

i have a passport 8500 i will pass

The problem with radar DETECTORS is that by the time they can detect any signals getting to you, the cops have how fast you are going.

I am poor. My 3 cyc 80 horse power metro can not speed. Wasted my time for this woot, But now off to sleep after that amazing woot-off

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009JI2VG/103-1239481-5395037?v=glance&n=172282

^ =1 amazon review.

I’ll stick with my Valentine V1, thank you very much. I like knowing how many signals I’m being hit with and whether they are in front or behind me.

Great woot-off, not so great a follow-up woot

night all

I have this radar, It works great, to bad it cant be an early detector for a woot-off
lol. To bad its over. Oh well, im going back to a place I call RL

Nein. It picks up radar pretty much no matter where it’s pointed, and if you slow down before they can get a laser reading, they can’t tell.

Off-brand detector though? No thanks.