Early Warning Radar/Laser Detector

I have one in my OTHER car, and just scored another one for my second car! Yay! Watch out, I am gonna drive very fast now.

illgal in my state VA. love you VA. daam strict in traffic rules. can’t go 5 miles higher than speed limit. good night.

Actually, believe it or not… cops aren’t only coming after you… If he ever uses his radar, you officially know he’s there. Which is alot more than anyone else has.

If they can hide in speed traps, if they can get cars that don’t have to identify themselves as cops… then i have a right to know where there ass is =D… but that’s just me.

No comments on the MASH reference, huh? I feel old.

Man, now a Valentine One would be a great woot. Thanks for this one though!

what does “bounce” mean. I don’t see any detector jumping on my screen

ya but if there arent allot of people on the road… or you are going across the country then all they do is just wait for you to drive by and CLICK. busted. they still reduce tickets but they get you in a false sence of security and you drive faster more often.

They are not allowed in VA or DC. I wonder if woot would still send it to me if I ordered it. Not worth the risk. Night!

I also live in GA, and I don’t care if my radar detector is “frowned upon”. It’s my right to have it. However, I got nailed with the laser last week and I asked the cop if I should even bother having my detector. He just chuckled and said “no. we all use laser now”

Is there any place on earth that still uses X band radar? I guess they have to keep it in because if they stopped putting in the detectors, the police would switch back. Still, it’s weird to see it listed as a feature.

V1 or none. Risk hundreds on a 30-40 (whatever it is) detector - nope.

The model is EW-3001 There’s one for 9.99 on Ebay with one day or so left to go on it.

I love when they sell these, so people can tell us how it’s immoral to sell them and speeders are the devil.

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

Dang that seems to be a good price, so I bought one. Been looking for one for awhile actually. If I don’t like it I guess I could sell it on Ebay.

Valentine One is worth the money if you do a lot of highway driving…on back roads by the time you detect them, chances are they have got you.

looks like an older model 3004. the new versions are almost the same price beep beep you be clocked overpriced

Not true. They pick up trace amounts from previos hits. Case and point. I was traveling to California doing 90 in a 65. My radar detector went off and I slowed down as fast as I could. The cop detected me at 79 miles per hour. I still got a ticket, but a 150 dollar fine is a lot better than criminal speed jail time I would have gotten if I had been clocked at 90.

Found it for $38.99 plus $8.00 shipping.

http://www.ewis.ca/onlinestore/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=1564

I have a v1 so no need for one of these oh and do I love to speed!!!

Is everyone here dyslexic? 3100 != 3001

way to go, woot.

first, the frog keyboard sells out before i see it.
and now this. this is so illegal in so many places.

i miss the woot-off.