Earth Rated Dog Waste Bags,900-Count, Your Choice

Earth Rated Dog Waste Bags,900-Count, Your Choice

1 Like

Ridiculously high price. Deal? Lul.

Find this bundle cheaper?

1 Like

Amazon and Chewy sell 270 @ $11.99 so 900 would cost $39.97. With that price per bag not sure how $27.99 would be considered a bad deal for THESE bags which are high quality.

3 Likes

Where do I get the dog waste from?

A dog’s butt.

1 Like

Trying to charge me shipping of $6 and I’m a prime member ?!?! Will not proceed.

Hi there. Look for a button under the address “Use this address”. Tap/click that and the order page will continue loading.

1 Like

So happy with this deal! My pet store charges $6.99 for 120 = For 900 that would be $52.42. I received my order super fast (2 days) with Prime free shipping. The box also comes with two holders. If there is poop bag heaven……I’m there!

2 Likes

I can hook you up; I have a 4-legged poop factory.

1 Like

I don’t know, I bought a 900-count box a good 2 1/2 years ago, and I’m just now down to my last few rolls. That’s not bad. The bags are thick, so you don’t have to worry about poking your finger through one. Just don’t get the lavender scented ones. I’ve spent the last 2 1/2 years putting up with the smell. Blech.

That’s too many legs to worry about.

Thanks but no thanks.

Soooo…new dog human here, always lived more as a cat person though…
After years of scooping cat turds out of a clay filled box with a slotted spatula-esque apparatus, into a plastic bag, I felt like I could up my game by picking up dog turd with a plastic bag covered hand.
Intrepidly, I grew into my new role as dog waste manager. I began by purchasing these same same bags, but in a smaller quantity, from my pet store. Little did I know how prolific my dog would be at filling said bags. I quickly ran out, and low and behold Woot! advertised this 900 count lavender scented bag deal. I jumped on it. Do you know why? Because I’m picking up dog crap with my hand. I don’t want to touch it, I don’t think my dog wants to touch it. So here we are.
Yes, like other reviewers have said, the lavender is a bit intense, you can almost taste it actually. However, the alternative is far worse.
I have never, not once had a bag rip, or my finger breakthrough. And for that, I give The Earth Rated Dog Waste Bags five stars :star::star::star::star::star: including the value for the price, which was $27.99 when I bought them a few months ago.
Pull the trigger, save a finger!

3 Likes