Earth's Heart Monitor

Congrats on the print. Bought drakxxx last ngiht and may buy this in the morning - after I said Id got enough shirts!

So lead 1 is some sort of narrow complex junctional rhythm, though it is clear that the impulse is being generated supraventricularly. Also, the peaked t waves seem to point towards an electrolyte disturbance. Perhaps hyperkalemia?

Lead 2 has a prolongated p wave with what looks to be an increased p-r interval, suggestive of an early first degree heart block. The truncated r wave and steep s wave could be suggestive of a right bundle branch block, depending on which view is represented, and it appears that there is an acute depolarization anomaly as evidenced by the split t wave.

Lead 3 is clearly equipment malfunction, as asystole never truly looks flat.

I recommend immediate surgery. I think an algorectomy may be indicated to treat what is likely just an acute case of overcapitalized anti capitalism.

This shirt design is pretty deep.

Congrats man! Awesome to see you get a print. :slight_smile:

HAHA get it?

Might be Lupus.

Dude, everyone knows it’s never Lupus…

Oh wow congrats for finally getting a print. This really isn’t my favorite of yours but congrats nonetheless

How did this get 3rd? It’s so dull and boring.

Terrrrrible. Make like a QRS complex and get the heck out of here.

This shirt definitely should have been first. I’m calling that this shirt’s gonna get more woots after the wooting is over than the shirt that got 1st place in the derby. And just look at 2nd place, only 717 woots.

If trees screamed, would we still cut them down?

If they did it all the time, for no apparent reason, yes.

I’m so excited, thanks so much guys.

Animals “scream” but people still kill them and eat them.

I battle Earth and Mother Nature on a daily basis. You’re next Moon!

also: J Dilla died of Lupus while working on Donuts… RIP

I love it! In for one! :slight_smile:

Way to ruin a Jack Handy quote with your radical hippyism.

I’m calling it, time of death: 4.54 billion years AM.

No! I can still save him! Start tectonic compression!

DAMMIT Jeff, he’s gone. He’s gone man.

::sobs::

Way to attempt to make me to feel guilty as I eat eggs and bacon for breakfast…