Easter Bear

love the design! i think it goes excellent with heather gray. theres no way i’d purchase a one-occasion shirt, though.

Was the $5 international shipping always an option? I never noticed that before.

ooooomg I have the polar bear and penguin shirt!

it was only after I bought it taht my mom told me they didn’t live in the same hemisphere <.< oops ^.^ still love it though

kawwaaaiiii lmao.

ahh this shirt is saweet! too bad I bought three yesterday… don’t REALLY need another… maybe if it isn’t sold out by morning…

I’ll fess up. I am totally in love with the shirt. The bear is fierce. Congratulations on the daily.

Unfortunately, I am not in for one. For the sole fact that it’s not universal enough to wear every day. Not to mention, the $5 overnight is not justifiable for me.

Probably because Canada was just added to the list of places that Woot will ship.

ill pass cause no love for that shade of gray ordered 3 random shirts and expecting 2 this week ill have to hold off

me too i dont know why but gray is my favorite color. i need help. help i say!

I love heather gray shirts.

It’s very cute, made me laugh. Not something I’d personally see myself wearing though…

i know woot jokes around a lot but are they serious about this “This shirt was designed by: Curtis Elliott, who we loved on David Letterman and Get a Life, even if Cabin Boy kind of sucked.” ? You mean Chris Elliott?

Woot doesn’t get to keep that $5 - it’s for postage!

cute design, but no good on a shirt.

and i happen to like heather shirts. i need another one actually. maybe woot will print something i like on one soon.

I always preferred to think of the color as “ash” and I don’t mean that guy who works at S-Mart…

i agree. the bear in bunny ears is soo random, i just love it. heaher gray, although i dont mind it on other shirts, makes me sad for this one. it needs color

I’m a fan of the Holiday-themed shirts. “X-Mas is Ribs” was a special hit with the in-laws.

This one is nice… if you replaced the bear with an angry german shepherd, then I’d get one for everyone in my family.

Alright, I guess we’ve reached the point where we now need a designated tee shirt for every single holiday on the calendar.

Gee wiz, I an’t wait for the Flag Day shirt.

It doesn’t - he’s in disguise so he can steal the eggs.

I think a green or the bright blue would have looked great with the brown of the bear and the eggs. Maybe the Heather Gray makes it appeal to a larger audience though. Guess I just tend to prefer the cutesy ones to be on a colored background.

love it love it love it

but just got 2 random piece of crap shirts yesterday

sorry!