Ebung Leg Elevation or Wedge Pillows

How do you choose which one you want? I already have a lef pillow, I’m trying to get the head rest.

Same problem. Looks like they didn’t set it up properly for options

Only Leg Elevation remaining. Woot is too lazy to update the sale page to reflect the lack of other options.

1 Like

#wootoops

1 Like

2 Likes

I :heart: that

1 Like

Is this the same wedge leg elevation i just bought here a few days ago and havent received?
Ebung Pillows - Your Choice of Leg Elevation Pillow or Bed Wedge
$22.99 $37.97 39% off list price

700 Amazon reviews
Condition:
New
Your Choice:
Leg Elevation Pillow
Shipping:
Standard - Estimated delivery Jan 23 - Jan 23
Two-Day - Estimated delivery Jan 21
Free Standard shipping for Prime members

Condition:

New

Your Choice:

Leg Elevation Pillow

Quantity:

1 @ $26.99 $37.97 29% off list price

??? Did woot lower the price? :rage:

Without seeing your order info, it looks like maybe!
Sometimes you wait and they lower the price. Other times you wait and they never sell an item again. Win some lose some. Every purchase is a gamble at woot!

Woot: Roll them dice, baby!

If you have not even received them yet…

You should write into customer support and tell them about it. Just click the “I need help with this” button that’s associated with your order. Or use support@woot.com I think the odds are in your favour.

Although neither of us, @therealjrn & especially that @bsmith1 are not staffers we are both long-time Wooters. I’m the nice one.

If @pepper114 shows up, don’t let her talk you into wearing masken in the drive thru at McDonalds. Just sayin’

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a 3 pack! One for you, one for Freddy and one for later.

So EvilPepper would tell you to buy both then return the expensive one. Woot loves dealing with awkward returns. Complain about mental distress and name drop @Williamdavi for a $10 coupon. Then watch the next twitch stream to buy a whole gayloard of nonsense that will probably include @daveinwarshington 's possessed roomba and the expensive wedge pillow.

Or not. It’s what $3? I didn’t read any of this.

2 Likes

3 Likes

CS knows not to do me wrong. You mention my name and a red light and siren probably go off and everyone freaks out

1 Like

I think all the phone lines immediately go down and the internet dies inside.

1 Like