2 Likes

Well croaked.

Loved my Rio and Sansa players

Still works!

1 Like

Who wouldā€™ve thought 1 little . would create such a commotion

1 Like

Itā€™s like a space ship!

Reminds me of Leiaā€™s toy on the new Obi Wan series.

Still works likely why no longer available. Manufacturers design products to eventually fail nowadays. Not built with long manufacturing warranties. Oh but you can purchase an extended warranty plan from a replicable insurance company.

That makes me feel better, since I bought that one about 5 hours ago :rofl:

@ThunderThighs common Im sure theres more in the warehouse. Used 3 /moderate blemishes Find them hurry

Yes, I bought a couple of new ones from the main woot! page just a few hours ago.

And these were Like-New.

Only difference certified no waste packaging and possibly a blemish maybe. Well worth saving $5 not to mention the darn ENVIRONMENT for your off spring when/if that time ever comes.

1 Like

My point was that these are from a different batch than the other ones.

:slight_smile:

Iā€™m so glad I spent an extra $5 on a new item yesterdayā€¦ Instead ofa like new item today, ā€¦:roll_eyes: ā€¦ Really, I amā€¦

Baby Reaction GIF

I know the day is long but you bought it earlier today. LOL.

Return it if you donā€™t like it.

But yeah, thereā€™s a price difference between new and not new.

Understood yet no plastic wrap or banding in return saving environment by giving a newly renovated device a new home rather a spot in the ocean or landfill sounds like a win-win.

LMAO! I did didnā€™t I!!?? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now I know the differenceā€¦ Guess, Iā€™m gladā€¦ Iā€™ve had too many issues with refurbished or like new arriving broke and trying to deal with it because Iā€™m a lazy stubborn ass who hates returning shit! Hopefully this will be worth itā€¦ And they donā€™t usually allow cancellations after 2 hours anyway, or so the fine print saysā€¦ Only ran into they once trying to cancel, it had been too longā€¦

If I had more shelf space I wouldā€™ve bought some. My Amazon side is really wide currently and Im trying to convince the family I donā€™t have a holding no hoarding problem.

Yeah, canā€™t cancel since itā€™s shipping from Amazon. Itā€™s already being processed. But you can return it upon receipt if you like.

Hereā€™s our return policy:

It takes time and time is priceless. Completely agree :100:% agree