Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Just a reminder, if you have a prime account and are in the market for a new echo device, these are worth much more than $9.99.

The mothership will give you 25% off a new device + a $5 Amazon gift card for a working trade in.

I just traded one in on an echo 15. The 15 is $179.99 on prime day right now. Subtract $62.50 for the trade in (they give you 25% off the presale price, then subtract the $70 lightning deal) and the $5 gc brought it down to $119 (plus I used the affirm deal for $25 off a future purchase). Effectively meaning I paid $104.98 for the echo 15.

Tldr - I bought three just for the purpose of trading them in on new devices…

5 Likes

It is also worth noting, you can only do one trade in at a time. (So my purchase is for a trade in today, and two in the future.)

What do the numbers mean on the condition?

3 Likes

The numbers have more to do with multiple sources being used, but Woot being unable to group them together.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

we have product in different inventory SKUs and we can’t combine inventory. We have to trick our system like this.

1 Like

Thanks!

So what is up with the various conditions?

The numbers?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)