Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

I purchased the Charcoal version earlier this week and it came with the wrong Echo power adapter. I asked for a replacement since you still have some available. My only option was to return the whole thing. Please send a replacement!

Bummer, we have one of that deal arriving today - while the 3rd gen fixed the only deficiency on the 2nd gen - not high enough volume - the 3rd gen introduced a deficiency as well… that proprietary power supply replaced the universal micro-USB power port of the 2nd gen.

If you have a need/use for two 3rd gen Echo Dots, go to Macy’s and add two to your cart. The price drops to $19.99 each. But at Macy’s, they’re brand new condition with the standard 1-year warranty (90 days here).

Ship to store to avoid the shipping charge.

I went to Macy’s, $29.99 each, even when I had 2 in the cart.

Currently for 4 dollars more you can get this new…

Yep, looks like that $19.99 deal expired. Was on Dealnews.

Contact support.

Called into Macy’s support center after placing order - they cannot honor the price- there is a system issue with their web site.

BS

Mine just arrived today, but absolutely would not connect to my network. Upon talking to Amazon support, and providing them the Device Serial Number (DSN on the box), they told me my device was registered as “lost/stolen” and could not be registered. I even clarified by asking “So the device is basically bricked then?” to which they replied “Yes.”

As you can imagine, I’m very disappointed.

I’m very sorry, Amazon should help you release the item so it can be registered. If they can’t/won’t, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.