Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

$15 for 3rd gen is a steal, but woot isn’t recognizing my amazon account :frowning:

It states they are used? Not sure it’s with it

I’m having the same problem

No issues for me. Final confirmation screen updated dropping $6 shipping, adding the $5 prime discount, and adding my state sales tax.
Good deal IMO, even for a refurb/used dot.

No issues for me, either. Free shipping and $5 Prime discount. Does anyone know if the 3rd Gen Echo Dot fixed the problem with the 2nd Gen’s repeated periodic bluetooth stuttering? I have to keep restarting my 2nd Gen if I want to listen to anything without stuttering interruptions.

I just got mine. The only type left was the acceptable, but since it is 3rd gen and I wanted one for my basement (only to drop in and hear when the dryer is done!) and not one I am using all day every day, I thought for $15 why not? :slight_smile:

Logging in with Amazon Prime Suggestions

Hi there. When using Login with Amazon, it takes up to 30 seconds for everything to get loaded and update on the order details page so be patient. If that doesn’t work, here’s some things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.
1 Like

Also, for those having issues getting the Prime deal, you have to actually check out before it applies the Prime discount and removes shipping. It won’t show it just in the cart.

1 Like

Only “acceptable condition” available. Maybe Woot will replenish later today.

Bought one of these in “Good used” condition from Woot! for $20 at the start of the summer.

It arrived in virtually brand new condition, albeit in a plain box.

It worked great at the start, but later had an issue and Woot! impressively very promptly resolved it.

The 3rd Gen Dot is a huge improvement over the 2nd Gen Dot. Much better sound quality and louder - the sole issues of the 2nd Gen Dot.

But note, the 3rd Gen Dot - likely as a result of the improved sound quality demanding more power - now uses a proprietary wall wart… and a fairly bulky one, unlike the slender universal USB power supply from the 2nd Gen Dot. No more plugging it into the 5-10 port USB power box sitting on the desk.

$15 is a nice deal.

I have 3rd generation and have had no stuttering issues.

1 Like

I really don’t care what it looks like. Scratch and dent is OK with me as long as it WORKS! :crossed_fingers:

Mine came fast and was already to enjoy this bargain and NO charging cable!!

Well, crap. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Got mine. Brown box (who cares?). No dents, scratches, blemishes whatsoever. Easy hookup enabling it to my Amazon account. I’ll update if there’s still the bluetooth stutter with which the Echo Dot 2nd Gen is plagued.

2 weeks later… No bluetooth stutter! Thank you! I’m ecstatic! Great job, woot! :+1:

I got two of these. One worked and one didn’t. Contacted support to ask for another one because one didn’t work. Now one still works and two that don’t… They are in the garbage now. Random resetting, not listening to me, having to change the wake word sometimes but then it crashes anyway. No thanks. Have a couple gen 2’s I’ll stick with.