Echo Spot - Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa

Yeah, same here. But that one was new, I think.
I like it so far.

Well. Mine got here in good shape, I hope. Now if only they were shipped with the correct power adapters! Sent with 21W adapter, should be 15W adapter. Testing with my Fire Cubeā€™s adapter nowā€¦ Getting more and more problems with errors in Woot shipments. Am I the only one? Stu

Update: Couldnā€™t get them to send the correct adapters. Either refund or swap for more, if they have 'em. (not likely!) or a $6 credit apiece. Went with the credit, because I want these things, they work with my cameras. Amazon wants $19.95 each for new adaptersā€¦ Iā€™m an electronic tech, Iā€™ll come up with somethingā€¦
Wish amazon paid a little more attention when repacking things! Oh, wellā€¦ Stu da bat!

2 Likes

Mine just arrived today, same issue. Shipped with a 21w power adapter, doesnā€™t fit. Not sure I have one that will fit. Disappointed. My 3rd gen echo dot power adapter works with it, but that only helped me determine that it works, I shouldnā€™t have to decide which echo device I want to have working.

1 Like

Mine came today. Shipped with a 15w adapter. Was like new in box. Had oem box, oem screen Protector, and oem adapter protector and rubber band.

ā€¦and no flickering :slight_smile:

Arrived today but received a black model in a white box.

Mine arrived finally. Correct cord as far as I can tell. Wish that I had bought another one!

I bought 2 very goods which looked new and a good which had a little scuffing on the back but a perfect screen. The adapters look like the right ones. Now I need to find a place to put them all.