Echo Spot - Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa

Echo Spot - Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa

1 Like

COOL! I can buy back my returned Echo Spot for only $29.99? What a deal! Sorry. I’m much happier with my Google devices around my house.

I’ve had to ditch Google hardware in general (and some software specifically) do to them leaving me with no support for devices that are still usable/useful but worthless when they get bored with it.

Given a choice between trusting the company whose primary business model is selling you and your data (Google) and a company whose business model is selling goods and services (Amazon), the choice is easy for us.

We do use Gmail, but strive to diversify our tech across environments - and gladly give up a little (not much) integration benefit.

(BTW, if you used the Echo Spot to evaluate Echo devices, that is unfortunate - all the other Show models are better.)

1 Like

Who decides all the other devices are better? This is exactly what I wanted. Don’t need a smart monitor, when a smart clock will work just fine. So I bought one the other day on Amazon. For twice this price :expressionless: