Eco Canteen Stainless Steel 26 Ounce Water Bottle – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Eco Canteen Stainless Steel 26 Ounce Water Bottle - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Eco Canteen Stainless Steel 26oz. Water Bottle w/ Sports Cap

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previous Woot

If it were only 2 for $5 it would be good, but adding shipping cheaper at Walmart.

anyone ever wonder how much energy is spent making these things?

I sooooooo love mine in for 2 more.

my only problem is the metal clasp falls of easy, but since i use them as my gym bottles it is not a major problem.

Put the keys to you Hummer on the keyring and drive to the store and buy some bottled water to pour into this thumbing your nose at the “Eco” all the while.

If these were really “eco”, they would be metric.

768.911769 ml

Do you have to own a Subaru to buy theses?

I picked up 6 of 'em last time around, and I love them. I use them every day.

HOWEVER! All of them make this weird chirping noise when I drink from them. So if you get some of these, be prepared for some odd looks from other people.

Got one of these at a discount store. Target? Exact same bottle. The metal bottle is nice but the lid is crap. The carabiner is a joke – broke before I even got it out of the store. And the black plastic cap has a vent in it that lets water out even when the thing is sealed.

It is a standard opening, and I put a cap on from another bottle, so it works fine. But be warned – you’ll have to keep it upright.

$3 Walgreens. $0 shipping.

No deal.

awww man, i was hoping for a two pack of ps3’s for 50 bucks

Hopefully, these will put up with the abuse a Boy Scout on a long hike can give them.

Robin and Marian was BADASS, woot writers.

It doesn’t mention anywhere if there’s any insulating value in the side walls of these bottles. Anyone know?

I got the answer from posts just below this one. I think I’ll pass.

how easy would it be to scrape/sand off the logo & url?

Got these last time Woot offered them. For the price you can’t go wrong. You can put the lids on insulated versions. You have to be “in for 3” (really 6)to make it worth it.

They are super light and go anywhere… only thing about these is that they are NOT insulated.

It sweats and drips if there is cold liquid in it, and burns the crap out of you if it has something hot in it. But for on the trail, or at workouts, it’s light and doesn’t break or shatter inside like the insulated version.

Just the drinkable pop open lids and the fact FULL SIZED ICE CUBES can fit in it sold it for me.

These are not insulated, so don’t expect water to stay cold. I work in an office building with low humidity. Filled about half way with ice, rest with water (cold water).

In about 1-1/2 hours, the ice was melted, water was still semi-cold, in another 45 minutes the water was barely cool. The thing also sweated like it was doing a marathon with a garbage bag on.

It has its uses, more for the trail probably. Also, will make a loud noise as you drink, it’s because of the valve they have to allow air to escape as you’re drinking.

Getting two with the $5 shipping doesn’t make sense. So I got four