Eco Canteen Stainless Steel 26 Ounce Water Bottle – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Eco Canteen Stainless Steel 26 Ounce Water Bottle - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

BPA Free :slight_smile:

They might sell faster if they just called them flasks.

Really poor quality item. Bought it last woot off. The lids don’t tighten well they leak when you tilt it up to drink

what can we do with the free bpa? and how much is there?

I hate the plastic water bottles, I am in for 3 sets - these will be great while 4-wheeling this summer.

Might as well call them buckets, since the lid does nothing to keep the water in.

I’ve bought a bunch of these and had no issues so far… was using three of them yesterday while working out in the yard. No leaks, just tasty water.

Great deal for $5… tempted to buy more…

I need some new water bottles, but I need something I can shake and water not come out.

Got a set for my daughter in last woot off. They squeak like a pigeon when you use them!!!

I use mine every day. Granted it’s not a great design, but there’s a little air vent – just keep that at the top when quaffing – problem solved.

Must have poor wrist strength.

True. I won’t buy anything ‘eco’. Its all marketing and BS, not to mention superficial feel-good mumbo-jumbo despite the facts.

In that case, hold out for the Bobbles if they have them again. They filter the water before you drink out of them, and the replacement filters are cheap and readily available. I’ve never had mine leak, and I do a lot of hiking and tromping through woods and swamps and stuff.

I mix Mio and Crystal Lite in mine all the time, shaking away and have NEVER had a problem and mine is at least 6 months old.

These are great water bottles if you use them right…

I’ve never had a problem with leaks, and I’ve used both of mine.

The noise is an issue but if you tighten the lid so it’s JUST past the point of being too loose they stop making the annoying squeaking noise… It also helps if you push the little tab on the top in a little bit… not a lot, or they WILL leak, but just ever so gently…

Who cares about the sound anyway, I want people to see this awesome ecological water bottle I am using.

Tips for using these bottles:

1. If possible, replace the lid. I never drink out of the ‘sport top’ and instead screw off the whole thing.
  2. If you’re keeping the included cap, make sure that the little white nubbin is all the way up and the sport top is pushed all the way down. I leave mine like this all the time, but it’s doubly important if you’re putting it in a purse/backpack/anywhere it might flop over.
  3. Clean it! Especially the threads for the top, and around the rubber seal. I got some gook off of there.
  4. Be careful if you try to put any especially hot or cold beverages in here. Because it’s not insulated at all, the bottle can either burn you or sweat profusely, given which temp the liquid is.
  5. If you lose the little air vent nubbin, you’re pretty much screwed, so never remove it from the cap if you can help it.