ecobee lite Smart Thermostat

ecobee lite Smart Thermostat

I’ve had the Ecobee lite for years now and I believe it’s far better than the Nest thermostat that gets all the hoopla. I’ve used both. Nest interface is too complicated for the end user IMHO. Ecobee has all the bells and whistles but the user interface is so much easier to navigate. More intuitive. I also use 3 of the optional room sensors and I believe it has saved me a lot of money. This is a great price assuming the refurb was done right.

3 Likes

The main difference between this and other version is that this is the lower level Ecobee. It works great, as an entry level smart thermostat. Those looking for more features or advanced automation should look for higher tier models.
But as someone that’s used the Nest system and the Ecobee system, I prefer Ecobee’s much more. It works well and the learning curve is very minimal.

I used the Lite for about 6 months then upgraded to the Ecobee w/ Voice Control to utilize occupancy settings as well as smart satellite-style sensors.

Nice product. Refurbished with Coupon from Ecobee direct with a coupon code $89 (my code came from an email from Ecobee as a current customer).

1 Like

Bought two. One doesn’t boot past a white screen and one is branded Carrier and no way to remove that.

Lame.

I’m sorry about those issues. Please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.