Ecomposter with Spider Base

Why am I suddenly craving an avocado?

There are reviews for these things on Buzzillions. Believe it or not.
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/systems-trading-company-ecomposter-tumbler-base-reviews

That blast came from the Ecomposter. That thing is operational.

THE DEATHSTAR IS BACK!!!

Dude, how awesome would it be to have a deathstar in your own back yard?

Digestive Table 2006
http://hypernatural.com/digestive.html

So you put a bunch of waste in it, and it produces compost???

Errr… what about smell? Does it smell respectively? Can it be kept in a house???

Also - do I have to put the said 500 pounds of waste in it all at once, or I can add more through the process? I usually don’t have this much food leftovers available at a time, even if I had a BIG party!

Don’t be so proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed.

If I open one of these, would it implode all the space around me? This is a serious question because I see no warnings nor caution writing.

So this is not a stability ball?

How many of these do they have? They keep popping up here

It’s the AT&T Composter. Good place to put your AT&T phone.

Oh… it’s one of those light-up planetarium thingies!

You have a good eye. Hadden did indeed build a third machine.

In all seriousness, though, this will be about as complicated to build as the machine in “Contact.”

Ya, I was thinking that, but I’m sure every time they sell these things someone says something similar.

It’s a bit of a gimme. :wink:

Just bedazzle it and BAM, disco ball…

and then when you are not partying you can shove your dead leaves in it…

OR

imagine it is the death star and reenact the space battle with some x-wing and tie figurines

This looks like the exact model Costco.com carried for awhile. The consensus of the reviews posted there was “extremely difficult assembly”. One lady claimed approx. 13 hours to assemble it. Other reviews stated times like 5-6 hours.

I see these ranging from $150 to $270 on other sites.

QUOTED from source 1:
The eye-catching design of this composter makes it fun to turn kitchen, garden and yard waste into compost. The environmentally friendly composter helps reduce landfill waste by turning organic waste into nutrient-rich compost in as little as 4 – 6 weeks. The included metal spider base keeps the composter firmly in place as it does its Earth-friendly work.

QUOTED from source 2:
This innovative Ecomposter Composter with Wheeled Base can turn food and garden waste into nutrient rich compost in a little as 4-6 weeks with its large 71 gallon capacity.

Hey woot I got the sound effects for your deathstar!

it goes ‘pew pew’

That’s no spider. That’s a joke thousands of people are going to make before the day is through.

So from the picture, is this thing supposedly on a slant?