Ed Hardy 1:12 Scale RC Car

No, you need to buy 12^3=1728 in order to have a whole car (if you look for the same volume). This will cost you about 70k$. I’d go for one real car for that money.

That’s what she said!

The qwekstshun is: are the cars on different frequencies, so you can buy two and race your grandma, or will there be a giant crack-up (assuming she is driving upside down), if the radios interfere with each other…

Perfect timing - my daughter asked for a RC car for her birthday.

Maybe I’ll let her use it one day heheh

Holy crap! You mean to tell me these are RC cars with tattoos designed by some greasy tattoo dude??

And here I thought I was white trash. It appears I’m not trashy-chic enuf! Tattoos for cars! Holy Crap squared!

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

This would make a great Valentine’s gift to my gf. She is only 6… (*)

(*) - Oops, I missed a 2 or 3 somewhere there… :slight_smile:

These were the best reviews (closest reviews) I could find.

http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_147054_1_12_scale_radio_controlled_black_reviews

Not Ed Hardy branded but looks pretty similar. Too bad they’re out of stock so I can’t check for sure.

Not a lot of details in the reviews but sounds like folks like 'em!

OK - I personally don’t get the Ed Hardy “craze” - 90.00 for a t-shirt? 40.00 for a rc car - and one you have to put the ed hardy stickers on yourself?? - quit buying your kids this stuff and teach them the real value of a dollar! Just because you went without as a child doesn’t mean your kids should have everything - make them work like you had to. Or maybe you haven’t all noticed that our economy is collapsing from the “must have” attitude coupled with corporate greed - can anyone here say depression? No? Those who do not learn from past mistakes are doomed to repeat it - No to Ed Hardy and the over priced garbage it slings.

Love the cologne though… XD

in for 3, one of each

Simple rule for R/C toys… More then $30 there should be access to replacement parts.

Otherwise, broken = trash… How much cash do you want to toss???

I’m now sorry for even looking up this Ed Hardy person, and even more sorry for people buying these overseas knock-offs of popular r/c brands. Even the Ed Hardy toys website links you to their liquidation distributor who basically sells the junk that can’t be sold elsewhere.

cool lookin cars. but without the ugly ass stickers. how fast do they go?

crap…with someones name attached

I had to google Ed Hardy, which led me to the sad realization that I’m apparently an unhip old fart. Oh well, I had a good run.

thx. that was half the battle.

Can someone explain why anyone would want tattoos on cars?

Or tattoos on clothing? Aren’t shirts that fake arm tattoos still lame?

So what are the special features of interest? It must come with a special tattoo drawing book. Right? Right? I just noticed on the frontpage it comes with 2 decal sheets.

Or…no matter what the length, the model is 1/12th the full size.

I’ll tell ya, Kevin takes a lot of early lunches.

Does anyone even know that Ed Hardy is a tattoo artist?