Eddie Bauer 5” Portable DVD System

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Eddie_Bauer_5-e2-80-9d_Portable_DVD_System-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Eddie Bauer 5” Portable DVD System topic page for Sunday, August 28, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 250
Last Order time: 5:36 AM CST
Woot Member to blame: martellaj
Order Pace: 1m 35.333s
Woot Wage: $3,116.74 an hour.

WOOT-ATONIC (Credit to deremi)™!!! How some people get after a woot sells out and they have to wait for another. (fortunately with weekend woots, the chance of someone being WOOT-ATONIC is at most approx. 23 hours)[;)]

Eddie Bauer 5” Portable DVD System $69.99 + $5 shipping

Awesome WOOT!!!

Here is something that would go perfectly with this deal and help a great charity!

A new DVD swapping service. Tired of your old dvd’s lying around? Well this new service allows you to trade them for ones you want. And the first 100 trades are FREE! That’s a $99 value. Plus for each person who signs up for this offer, whatsyourdeal.com will donate 50 cents to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It costs you absolutely nothing to sign up for this offer and not even a credit card is required! So please check it out and join for free with no catch and help us help the NMSS.

DVD swap deal and 50 cent donation to NMSS

This really is a great deal and a great way to help NMSS for free!

If you are looking for a deal on new DVD’s. How about 2 for $15.

Link for 2 for $15 New DVD’s

OK wOOtholics© (person that over wOOt’s and falls off chair after/during a wOOt-off)

Things are picking up around here.

I’m not sure that I can resist tonight’s wOOt item.

Although I’ll need my reading glasses to view the 5" screen!

Somebody help me!

Dare I buy (3)?

Nope.

Another great deal thank to Woot and the People’s Republic of China!

This seems to be a cool dvd player…

Will let the wife decide if this is what she’ll ok to in the minivan

Woot! Woot! Goodnight…

Very nice woot too bad its not 7" though bigger is better

all i want is a BOC just 1

Man that’s CHEAP!

yay for all the parents and kids, you can even put one so the people behind you can watch [:D]

Nice but I have one that I like already

Crap! At least it’s cheap.

Would have been nice if it had battery for out of car use.

Page one, and no thanks…

Ehh, no thanks

I WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAPI WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAPI WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAP I WAITED FOR CRAP

nice but not my cup o tea! I love woot 7 nights a week. I would love to see woot off as a full time thing. I perpetual woot off!

Not…bad of a price…The Kids will love it…

No battery no thanks.

Screen too small , pass