Educational Insights GeoSafari Tuff Cam

Take a look at some reviews direct from the Product Page

Perfect reviews on Amazon

**Item: **Educational Insights GeoSafari Tuff Cam
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Educational Insights GeoSafari Tuff Cam)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Educational Insights GeoSafari Tuff Cam)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/19/2013 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
6/5/2013 - $39.99 - 11 comment(s)
5/22/2013 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 3 comment(s)
5/1/2013 - $44.99 - 10 comment(s)

Good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at educationalinsights.com

From one of the comments on educationalinsights.com, it looks like it’s 480p.

29.99 including shipping from one of the sellers on Amazon.

Being that this item is shaped like a gun is it “approved” in the nut-job areas of the country which seems to be rapidly spreading?

Suspended??? Arrested??? Stop the insanity!!!

480p is listed in the specs.

My favorite one is where the kid got suspended for chewing his poptart in the shape of a gun…

This is a great device and is pretty kid proof.

Be the first family on your block to have your kid suspended from school for pointing this thing at another kid and saying, “OK, I’m ready to shoot!”

Little Johnny brought his brand new GeoSafari Tuff Cam to school thinking it would be perfect for class projects and field trips. He was safely and easily shooting video footage using this durable, kid-tested camera. More precisely, he was shooting VGA quality video at 20 fps when the police arrested him. They put him in handcuffs and took him to jail, where they questioned him for two hours before calling his parents. The school has a zero tolerance for guns. Just the other day, little Bobby was suspended for making a gun with his thumb and forefinger.

Later, when his parents connected the Tuff Cam directly to their TV with the included TV-out cable, they saw the entire arrest and interrogation. They posted it to YouTube and it went viral.

It was this GeoSafari Tuff Cam that caused America to wake up and see the insidious problems inherent with the concept of zero tolerance.

Thankfully, the included 32 MBs of internal storage, and the 2 GB SD Card where enough memory to capture the entire incident.

I think you’ve made the point that maybe this shouldn’t be taken to school. Now, how about some comments on the camera?

I know some of you bought it last time. How about some reviews and sample video?

About the Pop-Tart and these are the fools we have running this country!

Again I say-these are the crazy people we have running this country with all the laws about guns.

Here are a few samples using this camera I found on youtube:

I am debating buying this for my 6 year old niece and 7 year old nephew. Any thoughts?

$179 list price is a joke. $46 on Amazon with free shipping so Woot does save you $11.
EDIT:
NOW CHEAPER on Amazon.
$29.99 and free shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00486ZVOW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

maybe Adam Sandler should of used this instead of getting jumped by a cheetah

We bought this on Woot when it was $45 a few weeks ago. Two complaints: the memory card is kind of a pain to get to, and the camera will randomly decide that there IS no memory card (that’s how we know the card is hard to get to.)

We bought it for my seven year old son and he loves it. It’s sturdy and he really enjoys how it operates.