Egana National Geographic Watch

My thoughts exactly!!

There are some pretty nice watches here, some decent movements.

I believe you pick when you click the buy button. Choose by model, specs are at the bottom of the story.

Can’t decide! If I only had 27 more arms…

Well, then I guess the men get to be stylish. So, I wonder what which watch will tell us the kind of man he will be.

These are GREAT watches!
My husband has one of the national Geo watches (not the style’s pictured) and it has proven itself to be uber durable!

True story. Dropdown menu with all the wonderful choices.

Don’t get me wrong, a watch isn’t a style statement to me, but in order for it to be useful I have to be able to look at it without puking all over it.

I also feel the same way about goats.

damn. I was hoping for lots of pretty orange buttons I could push. I guess ill have to pass. Hell I got a fossil watch for reaching a milestone at work awhile ago. damn woot gods.

If you look carefully, some of these watches have really neat features. Some have compasses and the Aviator ones show fuel consumption and potential “flight problems.” I think the compass feature is pretty awesome but how reliable and how do some of these features really work?

I am in for one - I love automatic watches, and the NG06GKBS fit the bill. Interestingly, looking at the watches, the lowest price varied from 64$ to $243 depending on the model - seems like it was all over

lol good one…some of these arent bad though for the price. if they were $10.99 on two fer, id be in for lots of them…then i go sell em for twice what i paid to a…hobo.

I totally agree, my watches are the only jewelry I wear. Just depends on what I’m wearing and what mood I’m in.
I’m watching an Invicta show on ShopNBC as we speak and was already going to add a couple more watches from my collection… Guess I’ll be adding a couple of NGs as well.

How do you know how good the movements are?

Of all of them, I like the Hikemaster and the one with the automatic movement. Too bad, I don’t wear watches.

Except these have no style at all. Their bulky looking and too busy.

It’s NOT COOL to make me click 29+29 times to see every picture. Put them all on one page, woot.

What is the reliability like on National Geographic watches?

I wouldnt trust the fuel gauges. I hear they are made by GM…and well we all know GM hasnt been able to make a quality fuel gauge in the last…well…ever. LOL

in for a NG770B. looks nice to me…

i’m in for the NG06GKBS, its auto charging which i love, and apparently a great deal. here’s a link

nextag.com domain name is for sale. Inquire now..