Eggnog!

Holy Multiple Options Woot-man!

But really - will this be a new thing? Having multiple purchase options on every daily print?

Hop over to the new week-long pop-up shop!

http://i.imgur.com/QU4f6.png

And I laughed…

We’re giving this a try for Dec. We’ll see if it’s something we continue in the new year. What do you think conceptually?

Hmm. This is… different. The shirt/apron/hoodie option, that is.

You’re weird. You don’t like eggnog? What’s not to like? Creamy, rich, sweet - I suppose if you think of it as a vehicle for liquor, and you don’t like rum, it might be problematic. But I drink it plain…and have to be very careful how much I allow in my house (and only allow it in the holiday season), or I’ll gain a thousand pounds just on eggnog.

Fruit cake!

I love Jim Gaffigan

The “o.m.g. THAT design’s on a hoodie, I must buy” excitement will be lost, it’s convenient for those who want options or must have a particular design on a hoodie/apron, but pushes shirt.woot even further out of having fun, seeing something I like, impulse buy range for me.

I wouldn’t have minded long sleeves added to the trial though.

Conceptually? Very strong, great idea, especially before the holidays. Having the choice exist only for a given day’s design will reduce the possibility of a “paradox of choice” effect that would reduce sales; if it existed for all shirts in the Reckoning, it would likely pull down overall sales, but from the viewpoint of both consumer psychology and a shirt.wooter, this is a well-executed plan. If there were a way to publicize it more obviously from the shirt.woot homepage, I think that would help sales. I didn’t realize that it was available in multiple forms until I saw the question in World of Shirt.Woot. Yes, I (now) know the write-up mentions it, but I never read the write-ups.

Will the first-day sales figures include sales of t-shirts, hoodies, and aprons, or just t-shirts as usual?

Congratulations on the print, fishbiscuit! And you perfectly captured my sentiment about eggnog - bletch!

Dang fishbuiscuit5, you gunning for Ramy’s throne at the top of printdom?
:wink:

Eggnog is delicious, go away, shirt.

Make sure you leave your feedback in the blog discussion thread. That’s where we’ll be looking for it.

Shirt.woot has a blog?

Hate to be the one to say it, but how about an AA option for a few dollars more maybe?

Other than that I like it. If it sticks around long term I’d probably want to see short and long sleeve as everyday options, with the Hoodies/Aprons being limited. This being the holiday season though, the Hoodies and Aprons are great :slight_smile:

I’m one of those really bizarre people who’s never really liked eggnog or fruitcake. I do like that “E”. It’s fun how it has a round center prong thingy. It makes me think of a muppet nose.

What? I already told you I am really bizarre.

See da link at the top of the page? :tongue: We has da blog.

I love the option to get something other than a t-shirt. I really hope it will continue past December.

I would be amazed if anyone still reads the write-ups. If you’re looking for a witty, (hahaha, aren’t we clever?), bit of useless information, well there you go. If you’d like some actual information about the item you’re considering purchasing, skip straight to the discussion.

Here, here! … what’s with all the ‘nog hate I’m surrounded by? and for the record, I make a darn good eggnog, wether its because instead of rum exctract and vanilla extract I soak vanilla beans in vodka for a year and use that, or because its just frakin’ awesome, others can decide