EHANG Ghostdrone 2.0 VR iOS & Android Models

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

EHANG Ghostdrone 2.0 VR iOS & Android Models
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jan 26 to Monday, Jan 29) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](EHANG Ghostdrone 2.0 VR iOS & Android Models) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=EHANG Ghostdrone 2.0 VR iOS +%26 Android Models) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](EHANG - Google Shopping Ghostdrone 2.0 VR iOS +%26 Android Models)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/24/2017 - $399.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
4/18/2017 - $412.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
4/18/2017 - $412.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (5 comments)

5/1/2017 - $392.69 (Woot Plus)
5/3/2017 - $369.99 (Woot Plus)
4/27/2017 - $412.99 (Woot Plus)

Pass on this and grab a DJI Spark

Can you give some reasons why? I’m really on the fence.

Many people report no live video feed during flight, software not very stable, satellites difficult to acquire.

I have the Ghostdrone 2.0 4K Sport version without the goggles which I bought for $200 last Spring. It’s fine, it’s not going to give you the features and performance of the more expensive options obviously.

One negative is customer support is terrible.

I’m hoping to get either the new DJI Air, or Autel EVO this Spring. I’m leaning towards Autel mainly for there excellent customer support.

DJI Spark will still cost you more and doesn’t have 4K.

The VR goggles don’t work with iPhones, do they?

I believe they’re 5.8GHz goggles, with internal displays that are sufficient for FPV but not hi-res.

Can it support/carry a string of Christmas lights? Preferably a 60’ string…?

I’ve had this model for almost a year and since it’s my first and only drone, have nothing to compare it to but I’ve been happy with it. Fortunately, i haven’t had to use support thus far. Yes, you can lose video, or get some noise at greater distances, especially if the goggles charge is low. Get an extra battery too, for the drone. Takes good video, and has some good features, i believe.

Look at the amazon reviews before you waste your money IMO

I bought this model almost one year ago for about $450. The customer service has been very good imo - I needed a replacement after several crashes, and used one of my three warranty replacements with no problem.
The drone performs well and the video is fabulous from my experience. I’m still not used to using the VR headset for guidance, as I have several trees and other objects to keep an eye on in my yard, but it definitely works as advertised.
I haven’t taken it to a larger area since I haven’t yet registered it with the FAA, but I’m anxious to as soon as the weather warms up.
Worth the money? Yes. Is it the ultimate drone on the market? No.
I think of it as a fun toy that has given me hours of pleasure.

I have the one without the VR as well. Ghostdrone 2.0
Can not tell you how many times I try to fly it. It goes into launch failure 9 out of ten times.
Takes a while to fix on satellites. I turn it off, on. Do the compass calibration etc…
Many times, I charge the battery, do so many attempts to fly, no go and I put it back in the house. I deleted the app and reloaded as well. When you do this, it makes you go through the training flights again. Thought that would do it…nope. Will try again in the future. Not a woot issue at all. It is the product.

Honestly, I am not a big fan of drones bc I always hear about crash & burn or getting lost in the neighborhood, etc, but I am curious about the “see you next week.”

Ghostbusters 2, Venkam, “see you next week on the World of the Psychic”?

This drone WAS awesome. That said, beware. Customer support is horrible. There is a defect with my VR goggles which render the drone useless. Even though it is within warranty, been going back and forth with EHANG customer service for two months. They apparently are moving their office and will get back to me when they are “settled”. That’s been their response since early December.

They were moving offices last Summer too.