El Bago de Crapo

WOOHOO!!! Got one!!! My last one was actually missing the Bag in the Bag of Crapola…lol
~~Jinx

got to place order but then it just stared at me with a pretty white screen. another crappy bag missed out on.

I resisted double bagging for the entire consonants bag… only to accidentally click on this link in my browser from earlier… and see this. Just when my ability to resist gave out and I CLICKED on the add to cart… it sold out. Phew that was close.

Never a next time :frowning:

I just missed one since the servers still suck. It was about 80+% left and it sat so long processing my order that I got a blank page and now see it listed as sold out in my cart.

Damn, actually seem to have landed it this time. One Bag Of Crap coming my way, possibly to my great regret.

Because it is near:

Wow, hadn’t checked the site for hours, was playing hockey. Came home, watched two episodes of Dr. Who, checked email and woot before going to bed and snagged the bag. Totally unexpected!

had password issues, but i actually had one in the cart right when i was able to sign in with Google it became sold out

I got one… and then had to update my shipping address and payment info and lost it :cry:

Dear Woot.

Thanks for the BoC!
It’s as if you new my 35th Bday is on 8/16. I really appreciate the crap that I’m going to get.

I already wrote a few celebratory jingles.

(to the tune of B-I-B-L-E)
A B-O-C for me.
yes that’s the bag for me
I stand alone with my bag o cccccrap.
The B-O-C for me!

I sang this one to my wife a few minutes ago
(To the tune of happy birthday)
Happy Birthday To me
Happy Birthday To me
I got a bag for 3 dollars
and 5 bucks shipping.

Thanks again!

woot really needs to fix their crap. I had one in my cart when it said 95% remaining. took 5+ minutes for the mobile site to load, and by the time i got to the checkout it was sold out… this sucks

Wow, this is a charmingly old-fashioned end to a woot-off!

Does anybody ever talk about what they got in the BoC these days? Back in the mists of history when I was on before, there’d be periodic updates on what was shoveled on to BoC winners’ doorsteps…

Got one, Hope it is as good as my last Box O’Cat

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103851932654359954624/albums/6048023305313678833/6048023310302925298

had the bag of crap in my cart and it wouldn’t load the checkout! I wanted to get another since my first one was pretty crappy

i’m so mad, i would have gotten one but my card info was expired and i hadnt updated it because i havent bought anything in the last month since it expired, and it took too long to update. sucks to be me lol

Nice, another crappy ending… in

Oh boy!

It’s been five days short of a year since I scored my previous bago!

And those who say the servers suck - you are probably new around here… It seems like the servers worked ever so smoothly this time.

So, yeah, I had to wait for some time between clicks. But that is nothing compared to how things used to be…

This lasted much longer than I expected - got mine too, woot.