Elderberry Herbal Extract (2oz)

Elderberry Herbal Extract (2oz)

Ordered this last time around. Only came with an ounce in a 2 oz boston round, no seal broken, no nadda. Little bit of false advertising from Earthly Wellness there.

Amazon reviews are concerning about diluted product. You should check who is the seller and who shipped e.g., if third party and not the manufacturer.

• The ad clearly says 2 oz.
  • One ounce is 1/2 of what you paid for in good faith.
  • Being shorted 50% is fraud esp. if sealed and not broken.

You may want to complain both to Woot and to the company esp. if it was sold to an intermediary representing them. If no response, Ohio State Dept of Corporations, where they are registered, will get the company’s attention.

1 Like

I don’t know how long ago you received your item but if it’s within the return window and you haven’t already done so, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Already contacted Woot. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

As always Woot Comes through. Heard back from them. All is good. Be warned on this product people. I am assuming there are more than just me out there…

2 Likes