Electric Bug Zapper

Electric Bug Zapper

Description says best if used indoors. Does anyone have one of these? Have they tried it indoors?

After all the welts I got this past weekend by the pool I’m tempted to give this a go for outdoors.

1 Like

I see mixed reviews. Mosquitoes are attracted to Carbon Dioxide. I am not sure how this would work, but I have about 50 mosquito bites on me, Minnesota is the WORST. I was wondering if this works too.

I ordered one. For $12 why not?

I had a mosquito fly into it accidentally once.
Unless this is different it is not a zapper.

1 Like

Easily one of the best product descriptions I’ve read in a looooong time. Truly extraordinary

2 Likes

I too bit on it for under $3 with coupon why not. I’m sure I’ll let yall know if it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

If that does not work, there’s this but you are on yer own if it leaks.

1 Like

Received today. Fan inoperable. Next stop: Dumpster! What Woot! you expect.

Got mine over the weekend. It turned on, as far as I could tell. Fan isn’t very strong. Don’t see it working well outside but we’ll give it a go. I’m going to go ahead and guess it wasn’t worth what I paid for but oh well.

No, no, no. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Have you taken off the catcher? Mine wasn’t spinning either took out cardboard and it started working the next power cycle.

2 Likes

Honestly, its barely worth what I paid. The lights dim and the fan won’t even suck farts up.

1 Like

Could you elaborate more on how you tested this theory?

1 Like

Not really worth elaborating…just trust me. Well you should already know since you are viewing this thread. What you didn’t try it as well?

I still cant figure out what are two sticky pads doing inside of the catcher? I thought the machine suppose to suck and air dry those blood suckers? did I just spent $13 for two sticky fly papers?

Yours has 2 sticky like pads? I don’t believe I received that. If so I must’ve miss placed them. Anyway, I used a $10 coupon for this and still believe I over paid. I’ve used this thing lots and so far have only discovered a few actually 5. Actually, 1 mosquito and 3 nats and one insect I couldn’t make out. Very disappointing especially for people that paid full price for this junk. This seemed like something of quality from China that would be on one of those daily deal sites linked to lots of internet commerce traffic luring in suckers. Oh yeah it was woot digital app crap!