Electric Scooter 350W Motor APP control

Electric Scooter 350W Motor APP control

I ordered this item only to receive the cheaper 250w S9 Scooter. This needs to be taken down.

I’m sorry about the wrong item. Someone likely pulled the item from the wrong stack.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

For anyone who is thinking about buying this I would stay far away. I received a s9 scooter which is a 250w motor. Obviously a much lesser product. I opened a ticket with Woot only to be told the vendor does not have this item to replace my item. Strange that the listing itself is still active and not sold out. If this isn’t shady I am not sure what is. I’ve been a woot user since 2004. However, it seems this is time for me to part ways with woot.

Dude. Don’t s@&# your pants over it. Have you contacted customer support? Mistakes happen, you know, like often. They’re probably not out to get you.

Don’t listen, hota. You deserve better than this place. Fly free, beautiful condor!

Yeah! Just means more CAH packs for the rest of us amirite?

I’m very interested in the App feature. That sounds like it could be fun. I’d paint the scooter like one of those rentals and park it downtown. Weee!

Already worked with support. They are telling me the item is not available to be replaced. Hence my skepticism seeing as the product is still for sale.

Hi there. I’ve asked CS to reach out to you.

Thank you. They have contacted me. They will be shipping a replacement. I hope they ship the correct product this time. Thank you again for your help.

1 Like

Well, what do you know. I guess my hunch was right. Another S9 shipped and received. Not the S10X as advertised on your site. It’s a 250W motor scooter which is not the same as the advertised S10X. This vendor is out to scam people and this pretty much confirms it.

Well crap. I’ve sent an email to the buyer and CS. Please reach out to CS as well.