Electric Stand Up Desk Brown Top

Electric Stand Up Desk Brown Top

I believe there is an issue with the photos. The first group show a desk with manual paddle controls to lift and lower desk, and a “scissors” mechanism to raise the desk. The last group of photos show a single pedestal on each side and a digital control panel to control lowering and raising the desk.

I think the later pictures (starting with the eighth one) are correct based on the amazon listing for this desk:
https://www.amazon.com/Work-Up-XAFD-A1-Pedestal-Adjustable/dp/B07779GQ23?th=1

There are other power desk products of varying types that match the other pictures on that amazon page, but they are different models. I think from the description this is the true dual pedestal desk with control panel. Please check the photos.

On it. I think we had two desks the last time we sold this. Looks like the team removed the features/specs but not the photos.

Update: Updated!

I ordered this desk & it showed up like a week late, missing one of the feet, one of the brackets that secure the desktop to the frame, & a lot of the hardware. I’m still waiting on Woot to check with the vendor & see if they have any spare parts, but it’s not looking good. So far, this desk is just so much useless wood & metal, leaning against the wall of my home studio. Very disappointing.

Hi there. I’m so sorry. Have you tried contacting the company directly? Might be faster. This is from the warranty link at the bottom of the features:

Like @prhyme my desk arrived almost 4 weeks late because of UPS failed attempts to deliver, the packaging was badly damaged and the hardware items must have felled out. I’m missing the bolts, screws and wingnuts necessary to assemble the desk. I have contacted WorkUP and they said since these desks are closeouts sold to Woot they no longer carry any spare parts! I’m SOL on getting replacement parts and perhaps any future support from WorkUP for this product.

Oh no. I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I should have read this when I ordered on June 1st. Mine came missing a foot, wiring and all the hardware… Tried contacting the email on the installation instructions and it got bounced back as a bad email.

Willing to sell some extra parts?

Hi there. I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.